Reviews for The Lesser of Two Evils
AngelMorph chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Awww... I somehow doubt that Petunia really did all that to protect Harry but... this does make one wonder. Good work.
Evani chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
i love it. it was a really good, honest description of petunia explaining why she did what she did, but without accepting that shes a good mother or aunt
Rosa Mundi chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I like this one too. I have a Petunia fic bubbling in my head. Someday I might actually write it.
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This is an excellent portrayal of Petunia. You made her sympathetic but not exactly a good person, just someone who is trying to the best they can. Petunia's weak character came across here but so does how she tries to be a good Aunt. Poor Petunia.
simply ikang chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
this is a very human portrayal of Petunia.I love it.
Professor J. L. Nemo chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
...wow...

Please write more of these!
TheMaggleton chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I really really enjoyed how you protrayed Petunia in this story. You did a wicked good job of exploring her character more and you gave me a whole new point of view of Petunia and I feel like I can sympathise alot more with her. Great job!
ImagingThings chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Nice. Really good way of explaining Petunia's actions!
mls chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
awww... must say i liked it very very much.
hypercell chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This was amazing. I think you really captured the essence of Petunia.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Maybe it is time Petunia talks to Harry and tells him why she is doing what she does. Petunia needs to tell harry everything she knows. There maybe a lot that can be done. Find a reason to go to London to the Leaky Cauldron and to Gringotts. Petunia knows how to get there and Harry can get her in with the goblins. Things can change. This would make a really good story.
AngeK16 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I really like this fanfic, it's so sorrowful, yet so sweet at the same time
Animekitty47 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
An interesting point of view, and unlike Petunia, there is nothing in the books that really hints at Vernon ever being anything related to good guy. I can see why you're proud of this fic. Its good. :D
Kygii chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Wow. . .this is really good and very different. I liked how you wrote this, it lets the reader gets to see a different side of Petunia. I especially liked the part about the flowers. Overall, great job :)
frodolove12 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Really good! Interesting and new view on Petunia! Keep up the good work:)