Reviews for Cops and Robbers
SimplyMe51 chapter 1 . 5/23
Awesome story, thanks for sharing! (No Sam in it, but then, I'll fully admit that he doesn't really fit anywhere into this one-shot). Keep writing!
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This is so sad and sweet. You've captured the characters and this tender, emotional scene perfectly. Great work.
jsabat28 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Not much to say here, except that I really liked this one. Loved tender Fiona.
coolaquariun chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
That had a lot of angst:(, but was written very beautifully. Poor Michael , always got slapped around by his good for nothing father. Loved the way you potrayed Michael and fiona's relationship and the effect she has on him .
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Awesome oneshot, gave me goosebumps
michaelfi chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
excellent... i love hearing about micahel's past with his mom and dad... it's the root of the entire character. i also think it's great fi cried because micahel was bullied by his probably gorgeous alcoholic abusive father and then probably fantasied about it when they went into the bedroom. violence is always foreplay for fiona! do you have any other stories?
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I've read this story before, I don't know why I'm just reviewing it now, but here goes.

This was so very well written. And oh so emotional. Well done. Thanks for sharing!
Osage chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Wow, let me just say this is the first H/C Burn Notice fic that reads flawlessly. The dialogue was 100% true to the characters, and this trip down memory lane for Michael was very personal and vivid. You're a great writer and I can't wait to read more of your fics.
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Absolutely fantastic character study of both Michael and Fi! Seeing the young Michael being strong for Nate and being let down by both his parents provides such a strong foundation. Great imagery at the end of Michael with his face to the window and Fi at his back. I could picture that extremely well!
bcmom chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Great story. Very well written, I think. However I am not a writer, I just enjoy a good story that keeps me focused. Thank you.
CelticCrossings chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Wonderful and Riveting.
AllOverTheWorld chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Wow. That was beautifully written I'm going to have to read some more of your stories :)
msmaccool chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Nice work! Absolutely compatible with what we know of Michael's background and I love how Fiona is able to bring his guards down. I also like that she takes care of him after she made him suffer through these memories. ;)
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010