Reviews for The Beast boy and Raven Fan Club
Make more.
ponygirl chapter 1 . 2/27
This is a good fix... But now i want my boy friend... wonder if he's free lol!
Miranda Sings chapter 2 . 2/27
I HATED THIS SO MUCH! It made me so guilty that i umm... never mind! (In other words make more ;)
I didn't like chapter two for many reasons. But the rest was great!
Concolor44 chapter 3 . 1/3
Well THAT moved ahead at about Mach 9.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/3
Oh, obviously NOT the End!
MaximusNightshade8 chapter 1 . 1/1
"Go away! I'm in the middle of being miserable right now!"
Price. less.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Why couldn't they make love in the end so they could have a family wouldn't that make sense.
LW12 chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Very good
kittengirly5 chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
Do you even have a life? so are you like a creepy little perv in the dark or something? this was so wrong and un realistic. I had no idea what a lemon was im just 12 you sicko.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
I think the story was well thought out, the twists and turns were well planned, but, to me, it felt as if it ended too quickly. A few more chapters should remedy this situation. Maybe, one where they get back from the pizza parlor or from battling mammoth or cinderblock and they feel all excited and lust filled from the victory.
keera chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
woah, a little overboard with the sex scenes, but ya know what? what the hell this story was really awesome, unique and creative well done!:D we all really appriciate you putting you're heart and mind to this story out of all the fan fictions iv been reading over the weekends this one was the best:D you should contact the owner of teen titans and tell them to do an episode of teen titans similar to that about raven going mentally insane
thebestson chapter 3 . 9/27/2014
can you do a cardfight vanguard on plz aichi and kourn
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
*blushing* that was.. *nosebleed* super lemony o/o
Boo yah chapter 3 . 7/7/2014