Reviews for Marked: Aphrodite's Story
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2012
That is really good! It is exactly like PC and Kristen Cast!
LandOfTheLivingSkys chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
ALI,GET YOUR NOT SO FAT WHITE ASS ON HERE AND UPDATE OR I WILL WALK OVER TO YOU HOUSE-because it's only a few blocks away.-AND I WILL UPDATE IT FOR YOU! XD

lovvve it,sounds just right :D
LandOfTheLivingSkys chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
nicce start Ali! Love it :D
dest-unknown chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
It's pretty good. I liked it. Write more chapters. :)
Artemis the Emerald Princess chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
I noticed some minor plot errors, but other than that pretty good.
I.Chased.A.Bunny.To.Wonderland chapter 2 . 4/3/2010
thanx for updatin, i think u'v captured 'Aphrodite' better in the chapt. well done! :)

luv NSF

8D
I.Chased.A.Bunny.To.Wonderland chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
no! keep going! please i really like it! :D
Camo Spesh Owl chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I agree with the comments bellow and i really think that you have an amazing story on your hands here :P

please write more soon! :)
ethertsuki chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
yay! finally! a fanfic in aphrodites POV!

loved the chapter...but ive got a question, so far youve slightly changed how marked starts ( aphrodite seems a little bit more nice ) so i wanted to ask you if in this version of marked aphrodite start of being good...or its going to develop in the same way as the original marked?
TheAngel'sWings chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
It's... an okay idea, but I think you could have expanded on it a bit more - she goes from deciding who the 'refrigerator' for the next ritual will be (with her friends) to trying to give Erik oral. What happened to the buildup? Where did her friends go, and why was that the first thing she went to do?

Also, do we not get a first impression of Zoey from Aphrodite? First thoughts, maybe some small little things that Zoey doesn't notice that instantly annoy Aphrodite?

There are several of these holes which I feel could have been explained more effectively.

By conventional standards, I have to say that it really isn't a very long chapter...

Your spelling and grammar is good, which is great, though.

Perhaps some further expansion so that we get a feel for Aphrodite's character, and possibly even feel some empathy for her - perhaps you could also explore why she acts the way she does towards Zoey, and various other things like that.

Have a great day,

TheAngel'sWings
ZoeyAndStark4Evaa chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I really like your story, and I am happy I get the pleasure to be the first to comment on it. Please write more!

Also, check out my finished story.

Burned.