Reviews for Take The Blame
Ritsu0593 chapter 1 . 3/23
Still curious about the the identity of the molester
rebornforavel chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Hah, I wonder how Ayanami got captured in the first place...
sakimidare chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Its so Hyuuga's fault for not just disobeying Aya-tan like he does when it comes to paperwork xD Poor Hyuuga though...
I agree, these kinds of plots are more often than not ridiculous. Because most of them don't even try to explain how it was that the character came to be in that state (okay, maybe its my fault for only shipping strong ukes who can actually fight back against anyone stupid enough to try something like this with them. So sue me.)
shadesofmidnightsun chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Great job, I loved it XD
Lunarady chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
rather nice . but one thing bothers me about all the hyuuga and ayanami fan fics
RikaKurosaki chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Wow. haha the "typical yaoi plot" it is. Great Job!
Narkiss chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
hehe, indeed, this is a typical yaoi plot:) well done, great!:)
Clio S.S chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
As you ask for a review, "even if it is just one word" ;), I'll write. The story itself is terrible :P I mean, you are probably right that was a parody of "usual yaoi plots" :P It's written in a damn good way, as for yaoi part.

Apart from this, I do not like violence, I do not like sex-violence, I am not interested in Ayanami's sex life. And I prefer rather more romantic or/and humorous texts, even if still yaoi ;) I wouldn't have read that text, if there hadn't been the word "parody".

Perhaps you should write "normal" yaoi ff's instead? At least, the description of what they did was very... accurate and detailed :P Come on, you can do it!
I.L. Stroke chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
love ayanami at the end :) haha.
asuka5271 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
haha

poor hyuuga :P

i so totally agree the typical yaoi plot but no matter how many times i read it i never seem to get bored of it. i always end up gushing when the uke is saved and the happy ending.

i liked the story but i wanna know who the molester is i can't seem to guess.