Reviews for Steel
Duchess of Strumpetness chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Oh I love the last line, Kate would never be a burden to him. Fabulous story
Aquamarine07 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is ... like... totally what should have actually happened. I was so disappointed when he didn't carry her out! But you wrote this scene beautifully!
Wig257 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Wow Fi, you kept this one quiet.

And reading it now I wished it had happened just like this. There was no way she should have walked out of that explosion, and the way you have written the urgency is fabulous. Love it.

Recommended reading here we come! (I'm updating it btw) :)
awesometastic chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
great fic! you really captured the desperation. and also your guess was pretty close to the real story :D
Tanya Reed chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Great job! I love the desperation.
Cindy Ryan chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Nicely done :) Can't wait for tonight's episode :)
andy1990 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Aw wish there was more.:-)
gracie127 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Complete? And I was just getting into the spirit of reading a long story. Please, please, please :-)
CezyAngel chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
little else to say but LOVE. the way you wrote this, i felt like i was right there with castle from start to finish. looking forward to the next installment :)
Sparrow49 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Wonderful. Great intensity, and a great lead-in for an episode that's got us all excited!
aero09 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
okay i loved this. "fuck safety." was my favorite line. it meant a lot. this was an awesome view of what i personally want epsiodes 17 and 18 to be like. can't wait for them either! (: thanks, and you are really. good.
LauraLaitaine chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Oh man! You managed to put so much story and so much feeling into so few sentences - this really packed a punch. Very nicely done.
DefenderofHelplessSemicolons chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Nice! I can totally see Castle responding this way. I like the repetition of her name and of the word "bare," and love the way you vary the sentence patterns.

—DHS/NinjaLurker
corlando chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This was really powerful. I can't wait for tomorrow night's episode. Thanks for helping.
Elisabeth-P chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
It was really great!

Is there that story on the next episode or is a fanmade of yours?