Reviews for The Dark Horizon
Tanisa Bumblebrasil chapter 24 . 8/19/2014
please '-' update soon (I wonder if Bumblebee and Ratchet will appear again, they do not deserve to be in the situation which were T.T)
harmonyopc chapter 24 . 8/17/2014
I am totally addicted to this fic. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please write more. (When you have time of course!) :)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/16/2014
Love the new chapter
harmonyopc chapter 23 . 8/4/2014
I have devoured this story over the course of a few short hours. I enjoy the thought you put into every aspect of your characters. Please keep writing. :)
Lixx Tetraxx chapter 23 . 7/27/2014
I didn't really know if I wanted to stick with this or not. Those earlier chapters, while really good, were really depressing. But I am so glad to have read this far. The 'cons are finally recognized as the 'good guys'.

Your writing is phenomenal. It is so easy to see and hear what it going on, but it's not overwhelming. Alpha is a great character. Hopefully the 'cons will treat her right, and teach her to fight. She's already very strong.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
Wahoo new chapter!
Kokua Aviatrix chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
Great to see you back :)
Tanisa Bumblebrasil chapter 23 . 7/24/2014
please continue
Ciraeus chapter 22 . 8/11/2013
I knew it. I knew it, knew it, knew it! I knew that you'd do it like this. Megatron appearing kinder than Prime.
Doesn't mean that I don't like it, of course. In fact, I actually really like this portrayal of him. I'm betting on a hidden agenda, however, but we'll see how it goes. I'm excited to see which 'Con (if any) that she might get with. Although, one has to remember, there is a reason why Megatron is so terrifying. Perhaps there may be something that shatters this tranquil image, reminding Alpha of this fact?
And Alpha shot herself in the foot when she was asked about birthing any Primes. Personally, with how much she didn't like the little parasite, I was surprised that she protected him. Maternal instincts? I would've thought that if she had said yes, she had, she could follow that up with something to the effect of, it wasn't her choice, she had no control over it, etc. Surely Megsy could understand that.
Nevertheless, have fun traveling! Be safe, be careful! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Oh, yes. Don't forget Overcast! Please, please, please don't forget about him. He needs more love. Will Drench show up soon?

Happy writing!
The Great Cat
Sunstreaker's Squishy chapter 22 . 8/10/2013
Have fun around the world. LOL. I'm at the beach this weekend so I'm just catching up on updates. I'm surprised at how Megatron was presented. I was sorta hoping he would be the deceiving tyrant we all know and love to hate, but I like you tweaked the grand plan he has for a new Cybertron. I hope Alpha stays there for awhile before she finds true love. :)
Kokua Aviatrix chapter 22 . 8/10/2013
Good luck with your travels.

Will Alpha be getting a new paint job?
Kaekokat chapter 22 . 8/10/2013
Great chapter!
Cjade chapter 22 . 8/10/2013
Thank Primus GOOD thinks have finally happened I was getting scared to read this story. Plz update soon
Guest chapter 22 . 8/10/2013
Great twist!
Ciraeus chapter 21 . 8/3/2013
So, hi.
I've been with this story for a while now (even if you didn't know it, because I'm a ninja like that) but never really found a place to review.
Anyways, I have now, so that's what I'm doing.
Firstly - in the name of all the dark fics I have read, this has to be the best, by far. Seriously. It actually took me a few times to get into it, mostly because I had to cringe away at some of the details and things going on.
Secondly - well, now there's another reason to just not like Prime. (Excluding the fact that he's a Mary Sue and just can't die.) You have taken a supposedly magnificent, heroic character and taken a huge spin on him. And nailed it perfectly, might I add. It's incredibly hard to make a Dark Prime without delving into the Shatter Glass verse. But, mother of God. You have done it.
I won't lie - sometimes Alpha irritates me. But I understand her position. Babymaker is never fun. However, for the some times that she irks me, I have to marvel at her strength and how she never gives up. How long has she been there? Several years? And she still has the will to resist? I would imagine that she might break soon, however. There is a breaking point for everyone, and hers can't be that far off.
Finally.
Do you know how much I've wanted to see your take on the Decepticons. Like, ever since chapter 8, with Overcast. Don't let Alpha forget about him. Please, for the love of all gods, do not let her forget him.

This is why I don't review often. I have too much to say. Anyways, thanks for reading this, keep up the absolutely utterly amazing story, and I can't wait for the next update!

Happy Writing!