Reviews for The Dark Horizon
iGleep chapter 28 . 6/9
Such a refreshing change to see the Autobots and Decepticons not painted exactly black and white. I binge read your story all in one go :D super excited to see what happens next.
Yaayyy new chapter
So glad you are updating this. Good story. I lost it for a while and am glad to find it again!
Kokua Aviatrix chapter 27 . 5/27
Was just thinking about this story earlier today. :D

Nice to see Alpha finally getting some decent armour, weapons and learning how to transform. Don't blame her for fretting over the other sparklings.
Think someone's going to have quite the hangover later.
Autobot 7 chapter 27 . 5/26
Awwww bless barricade, iv always liked him. I've only just recently started to read this story and i love it, even though its scares me a bit :p please update again soon:)
Kokua Aviatrix chapter 26 . 2/19
Oh good, Hook got what he deserved.
harmonyopc chapter 26 . 2/18
Thank you so much for continuing this fic! I can't get enough of it. I love how dark it is. Please continue!
Yaaaayyy new chapter
Stargazer360 chapter 25 . 2/16
I was pleasantly surprised this was updated made me happy! I feel so bad for her, i really hope things do turn around in the future. It is interesting to view the decepticons as less evil.
AliceSylvia chapter 24 . 9/6/2015
Please write more!
AliceSylvia chapter 21 . 9/6/2015
Oh, darn!
AliceSylvia chapter 17 . 9/6/2015
Yeah! So close!
AliceSylvia chapter 16 . 9/6/2015
Loving this story. Tough girl!
AliceSylvia chapter 8 . 9/5/2015
Interesting! Please write more!
Tanisa Bumblebrasil chapter 24 . 8/19/2014
please '-' update soon (I wonder if Bumblebee and Ratchet will appear again, they do not deserve to be in the situation which were T.T)