Reviews for The Dark Horizon
BarricadesDemon216 chapter 33 . 4/29
OMG! This was a such a great chapter! I was on my toes the whole time and man can you make someone what to cry! I almost cried on the last part where Barricade was dying. But now I'm so happy they've bonded. Maybe now Alpha can slowly overcome her fears.
Awwwww! Good ol barricade
Sweet Sprinks chapter 33 . 4/28
I can think of a few mechs that will be completely pissed that Alpha is now a bonded femme, if they find out at all?
3 chapter 33 . 4/28
MOTHER MCFREAKING PRIME AINT GONNA BE HAPPY ABT THAT. and also very anxious to see the trouble shell get into with megs ;)
BarricadesDemon216 chapter 32 . 4/25
Awe :,( poor Alpha. totally understand where she's coming from but I'm sure Barricade doesn't "want her all for himself" but he really does care... In a tough guy kinda way.
3 chapter 32 . 4/22
you killed me
another update right after i get back from an exhausting trip
and it's you
with another update
that's amazing
life has purpose again
Eunice Pacheco chapter 32 . 4/21
No...come back Alpha...please

Very amazing story ya got going on here. Took me 3 days to get this done. Also had me believing 'cade and Alpha were going to become a couple. Guess I was wrong
harmonyopc chapter 32 . 4/21
YES! I loved it and hated it and it was PERFECT. I feel for Alpha so much. That resignation, the pain, I know what that is like. As always, I cannot wait for the next chapter. I love this fic so much. 3
harmonyopc chapter 31 . 4/19
This was the highlight of my day. I love this fic, and I cannot wait for the next chapter. Thank you so much for updating.
BarricadesDemon216 chapter 31 . 4/18
What is this?! An update! Omg I love it! 3 this was sure an awesome chapter. So happy Alpha is finally fitting in and proved herself. I totally didn't see that coming with Dilo. I really hope he is ok and Ratchet can save him. But I bet both Alpha and Barricade are in so much trouble! Exspecially if Starscream pointed his null rays at them. Bet Megatron will have a big ass long talk with Alpha since she disrespected him pretty bad.
3 chapter 31 . 4/18
FUCKOMG GOD ITS BACK IM SO HAPPY AND MG OPTIMUS LEAVE THE KID ALOME PLEASE LET THE BOND STAY THERE AND PLEAEE LET HER
Yaaayyy new chapter
AliceSylvia chapter 30 . 12/28/2016
Please write more soon!
AliceSylvia chapter 26 . 12/28/2016
Thank you for writing! I really want to see how this story proceeds!
harmonyopc chapter 30 . 12/13/2016
I am so happy to see this update. I love this story and can't get enough. Please post more when you can. I love your style and the plot, characterization, visuals - all of it. Kudos to you! 3