Reviews for Enlightenment
Happymoose101 chapter 10 . 10/17/2010
hi! great job on this fic overall! i didn't know which chapter to review, but since you mentioned you didn't know how Joshua Jay, i thought I'd help (because I NEVER know anything like this, haha, and i feel accomplished)

basically when the character of Joshua Guthrie came to the institute for mutant training and whatnon they already HAD a Josh (great job writers). So they had Josh change his name to Jay (also to distance himself from a painful past)

but back to your fic-great job! i love all the expanding you've done on little points in the original fic.
aecul chapter 11 . 7/28/2010
This is definately my favorite chapter so far. You were very creative with all their different reasons for disliking their mutations- for some of them, like Kitty and Pyro, I wondered what they could possibly have against their powers, but you pulled it off.

I love this type of story, the ones where superheroes show some of their humanity. Thanks for writing it.

Keep it up! God bless. :)
aecul chapter 10 . 7/28/2010
Good family chapter. I myself have five siblings, so I can relate. I guess I don't know that much about Sam, but you made him seem really sweet. :)
aecul chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
Hmm. A really interesting look at Rogue. I actually had a friend sort of like that; her hair was gorgeous and curly but she always, always straightened it.

This is one of my favorites, I think, even if it is a little OOC. Very nice.
aecul chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
Well, I'm not a Jott fan, but this was cute. Good job writing everyone in-character. Kurt teleporting in was pretty funny. :) I also liked the teacher that spilled coffee on Jean...seems like something that would happen to me. Heh.

You reminded me, I actually did want to try doing OpB. I keep forgetting. I will check it out right after this!
aecul chapter 7 . 7/28/2010
I love Gambit! I wish he was less of a "bad boy" in the comics...and his hair is strange in XME...other than that, though. :) I think it's cute how he stalks Rogue- weird, but cute.

I don't think this was too OOC. There was like what, two seconds of Logan-threatens-Remy in Cajun Spice? I wish there was more. You did a good job with it, especially with the "I shred people who hurt my family" thing. :)

Happy late birthday!
aecul chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
Haha! Bobby's such a great character (in XME. Comic Bobby has gotten on my bad side. :/). I can totally imagine him doing something like this. :)
aecul chapter 5 . 7/28/2010
Oh, poor Jamie. I read another Kurt-talks-to-Jamie-about-his-faith fic the other day and enjoyed it a lot; this one is really good, too.

I read a book about Twilight by Steve Wohlberg once, and he mentioned something about what if Edward Cullen was a Christian? He could start a revival among the vampires! :) I like that idea in the X-Men world too. Thanks for writing this.
aecul chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
Good drabble. It fits Hank really well. In fact, better than the comics did, I think. In the one where they introduce a "mutant cure" Beast is ready to take it and be back to normal...but really, he seems like the kind of guy who would be able to see the bright side of his situation wherever he is.
aecul chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
That was very sweet.

I guess I didn't notice the Logan/Kitty father-daughter thing in XME as much as in the comics, but I like it a lot.

I did notice Logan/Rogue (ugh, I hate how the little / implies romance. That is not how I am intending it) in XME and that's probably one of my favorite relationships in the show. I liked the comparisons you made between the two of them.

Ditto on X23. :)

Nice job! Warm-and-fuzzy!Logan. :D I like it.
aecul chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Scooby Doo always freaked me out when I was little. XD I liked the Wanda-Toad relationship-type-thing. Good job. :)
aecul chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
These little stories are really nice! I don't really like when people do this to me, but I'm going to review all of them at once, ok? :)

Questions was entertaining. Roberto/Rahne are really cute and you did a good job with them. I also like the fatherly side of Logan- you're right, there isn't enough of it in XME.

I liked when Roberto woke up thinking the whole thing had been a dream. I have never experienced that myself but I imagine it would be pretty disorienting. XD
PureWolfWarrior chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
Yay, a new chapter! Really good, but the ending sort of just left me hanging.
Sonar chapter 11 . 6/15/2010
Another great chapter.
PureWolfWarrior chapter 10 . 4/11/2010
I'm with you on having some of Sam's siblings if they make a season three. Again, good chapter.