Reviews for Memory
Guest chapter 9 . 8/29/2017
A very funny and entertaining story. Loved Dawns crush on Clark.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/14/2017
That was great. Very cute!
shugokage chapter 9 . 2/9/2015
Cool story!
Jonn Wolfe chapter 9 . 10/18/2014
Okay, this was seriously brilliant.
edboy4926 chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
Good story
Hope you continue it.
Berserker chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Good story, wouldn't mind seeing a Clark vs. The First sequel with a side helping of Clark\Dawn to expand the already developing ship.
fjdsklfjkdsljfkldsjfklds chapter 9 . 10/20/2010
Sweeeet. Loved it! Tubula Rasa was one of my favorite episodes.
Voads chapter 9 . 9/4/2010
Great story, and the first Clark/Dawn one I've come across that was good, hope you make a sequal to this, a fight between Clark and Caleb could be awesome
ethiopian1987 chapter 9 . 6/27/2010
Amazing story. I hope you write a sequel to this story.

There were a few mistakes I noticed through out the story like when the vampire put his mouth over Buffy's hand.

But I am adding you to my favorite authors list. So you are lucky number 13 on my favorite authors list and the 2nd author alert I have added.
MysticWolf1 chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
Nice ending for this story. And that was a great introduction for a new fic if you chose to write it.

Considering how long Dawn knew Clark, I have my doubts that she would have broke down and cried about everyone leaving her to him; but given her emotional state, I can suspend belief.
Jeremy Shane chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
good story
Wonderbee31 chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
A fun wrap up there, and enjoyed the idea of Dawn teasing Clark like she did, as well as Clark there at the end, and would like to see this AU set several years in the future.
thekiller00 chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
Great chapter ! I am curious to see what happens when they get to the house.
Heather Sinclair chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
Neat story. I liked the Dawn/Clark interaction the most. Even if they never hooked up, it was genuine. Consider continuing this story with a sequel. It's warranted. Cheers!
Kairan1979 chapter 9 . 6/21/2010
"I hit him with a car". Well, I bet that was the last thing Caleb expected.

Thanks for the story!