Reviews for Expendable
corpsebride101 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
i love your writing style :'3
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Awesome interplay with the characters:)
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Very touching. I liked the look back and the backstory you give for them showing how she (and their relationship) has grown. Well written!
D chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
A story with proper characterization? I honestly have to say I didn't think I'll find a good fic in this section but yours was an enjoyable read. Good ol Integra was downright wonderful in this. Very atmospheric writing. I can easily envision this happening in the manga.

~D~
JediBenSkywalker chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Woot!

I love this and that you're finally writing again. I can't wait till you write more. I can hear Integral's and Alucard's voices in my head with every line you typed.
Irrel chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I love this, but you knew that :D I love that Alucard offers her his hand for the funeral and I totally need to draw these two at a cemetery... I hope you continue to write!
Cleo the Cleric chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Marvelous as usual, my dear. Hirano should hire you to continue the manga.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
lol just like alucard
Marisa Moonlight chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I thought you were _dead_! Kidding. I saw this one in your journal but I'm glad I waited for the finished version. Fan of their subtlety in general because you can make them romantic in their own way. Love this story. Maybe next time you'll update that Anime fanfic. *nudge nudge* _

*-* Marisa *-*
Anatra DeSylvianno chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Fwaa! So great to see another Hellsing fic from you, this one is spectacular! The imagery of Alucard intertwined with her shadow as she stood 'alone' at the funeral is perfect! Absolutely wonderfully in-character and fantastically descriptive! A great piece of writing! Thankyou!
Reg chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
*gushes with happiness* You're writing again! Aw so sweet! It's one of the best Hellsing fanfiction around here. I hope you add more soon.
t wrecks chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
You are one of the best in this genre. Please continue.

I only notice you use the word HOH several times, not sure why.