Reviews for Take Over
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
A lot is being said in this 100 words. Great job! :)
BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I'm not getting tired of mentioning it: you're a genius. I love the first sentence most, with the smell of aged paper...**sigh** Looking forward to the next one...
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Lovely imagery. particularly enjoyed the detail of the fragility of the dust motes. I really enjoyed your other one too. It was clever too...yes, I thought it was Dean you were voicing but then you turned it and it was Castiel. Two really nice drabbles, I've tagged you hun and look forward to more from your pen. Welcome to the world of drabbles.

DeansBabyBird x
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Love your lyrical writing style but I am with Katy on the substance - I'm not sure when this is set and what is troubling Sam... to have lost Dean AND his treacherous ally (presumably Ruby?)...Love a bit of context, or maybe a second drabble to expand a bit? I'm guessing maybe around Season 5 Free to be you and me.
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I read it over four times in an attempt to ferret out your meaning. You write really well... you've painted a picture with your words as clearly as if you'd taken a snapshot. The problem is I don't understand why Sam felt a sudden excruciating pain... what did he lose... Why was he hiding behind things? I feel like I may have an inkling... a possibility, if you will, but I am not sure so I am asking... no, I'm begging you to quench my curiosity and explain so I can see if I'm right or not. Thank you for sharing
Noninone chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Nice ;D
RealFunkyTown chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Beautiful visual and a well portrayed moment of realization for Sam. You do a great job expressing his need to go his own way and do what he feels needs to be done.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 3/21/2010