Reviews for The Three Graviteers
Guest chapter 13 . 4/10/2014
I feel all giddy now after reading this it was so cute and shocking. I loved it!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
Ive never been so excited about a story before xD plus i never read about the three musketeers. This is getting interesting.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 13 . 11/4/2013
I loved this story so much!
Smilez and chocolate milk chapter 13 . 6/2/2011
I know you wrote this story a long time ago but I felt the need to say this was cute, sad, action-ey and completely hilarious all in one story. Thank you for writing it I totally enjoyed it :)
chochowilliams chapter 13 . 5/17/2010
all's well that ends well. good story.
bibbiesparks chapter 12 . 5/16/2010
Ijust love ready this story.I am sad to see that the next chapter is the last could you maybe make a sequel.I think it will be Yuki(Eiri) who will live.
chochowilliams chapter 11 . 5/13/2010
i think kitazawa was dropped on his head as a baby one too many times. that guy is definitely nuts.
chochowilliams chapter 10 . 5/3/2010
i honestly never saw that coming.
sometimes stories can be so predictable so i like when they can get the drop on me.
nice.
chochowilliams chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
well its about time they got together! poor fujisaki's innocent lil eyes! LOL
chochowilliams chapter 8 . 4/11/2010
is tsubaki shu's mother? that would mean shu and yuki are connected. nice.
chochowilliams chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
hiro definitely needs a girlfriend

and i wonder how shu and eiri r going to have some alone time in the future when the four of them live the way they do?
chochowilliams chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
i was thinking that same thing. maybe shu comes from nobility or is connected to these assassinations somehow.
ShirahsFantasy chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Am loving this story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
chochowilliams chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
i still think hiro's an overprotective ass and i'm dying to know more about shu!
chochowilliams chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
haiwei. cute.

hiro and his attitude is quite anoying.

i'm curious as to shu's story.