Reviews for Working Double Time On That Seduction Line
JaToya chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Loves it. You have a way with the Puckleberry.
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Just starting to read all of your Puckleberry stories, but have to admit...this is one of my favorites:)) Thanks for this story...would love to read more about these 2!

elle
renonoelle chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
That was so good! I really liked your characterization of Puck! Great job!
LoveIt123 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
aww i just loved it, noah and rachel are completely made for one another. they just balance each other 0)

awesome piece X
kialajaray chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I really liked this story and I think how you have it written where the thoughts we semi-dialogue is what I liked best. You had everything gradual and nothing was sudden and the progression of their relationship was really nice. I hope that you write more Puckleberry because this was really good.
kezztip chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Top marks for that sizzling Puck POV story. Its no wonder he is my favourite character in Glee Fanfiction world when excellent authors like yourself show the world through his perverted eyes. Kudos on the blissfully happy ending as well.
puckleberrylarkftw chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
i've always loved stories written from Puck's POV ... and this story had me grinning from the start until the very end ... no other puckleberry fanfic has ever made me do that! it's just really adorable ... in a badass kind of way ... LOL! more puckleberry goodness please!
fixthepuzzle chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Oh I really liked this. Especially all the temple parts and Rachel calling him out on liking her. Pretty cute.
fresch chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I LOVED that you incorporated all the spoilers into this! I really liked how although you added some stuff to the original story line (like behind the scenes of the actual episodes we have seen) you kept is linear with the plot-line and very realistic. You have a great voice for Puck, and I love the little things that you throw in there like when he repeats the stuff that she says. Liked this lots!
Sassy26 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Thanks for a great read! Would pin point a particular line or two I loved, but then I'd be just copying and pastig the whole story back at you :) Fantastic job.
Literati Lover chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This was an adorable story! I absolutely loved it! :) Wonderfully done!
LunaMystik chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Thank you, thank you for posting this here. It's going straight into my faves for a future reread (or two)!