Reviews for Locked In
Tom Cat Hengrave chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
YOU MUST UPDATE! Please?
Tom Cat Hengrave chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
The story is too nice to bother to stop and review! :D
Tom Cat Hengrave chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
This is exciting! _
OrleaKingslea chapter 9 . 1/28/2014
This is such a great story- please don't stop it there!
Wolflover40 chapter 9 . 9/23/2013
This was good...do you plan to finish it?
marshapono chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Really good so far!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
Whoa, I just noticed that the last time you updated was nearly two years ago! Well, I guess it's time to spur you up a bit! Come on and update a bit! I love this story and others do too.

P.S. I now know that I read all of this story and the only reason I didn't read more was because you didn't update.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 8 . 3/14/2013
Man, I forgot what a rotten man was. I also forgot how wierd the assessment was, if I were in connie's shoes, I'd be like, huh? Getting closer to the sirens, wonder if Jane and Anneena will believe it?
Zero Unit RGB chapter 7 . 3/14/2013
Come to think of it, I think I stopped after reading this chapter. But that is quite the assumption and it makes sense. What I loved most about this book series was the characters' involvement to solve enviromental problems and make the world a better place. Gotta admire those Society members.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
I'm still not sure if this was where I left off but I guess it's better than starting from the begining. Man, I remember wishing so badly that Aneena and Jane would find out about the Society and start asking questions or get involved in their own way. They're getting closer at least!
Zero Unit RGB chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
Wow, I read this story before I made an account but I never reviewed any of the stories I read back then. But I decided to check out the kind of stories I used to read and I decided to look up yours since it's the one I'm most interested in. Good job, I haven't read the books in years but I still remember some things. Can't wait to read more!
Daniella Violet Moon chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
Continue please! I want to see how long you think it would take for Anneena and Jane to actually believe it. Oh and... DRAGONS! I love dragons. Yay.

DVM
Shae chapter 9 . 11/30/2011
It doesnt end there does it? Can you finish it:)
Dreamer chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
I love this, but I wish you would stop apologizing! My creative writing teacher says to never be ashamed of your work. Don't worry if you don't fulfill your reader's reviews or don't get time to update. It doesn't matter. We love you anyway.
Desiree Potter chapter 9 . 7/12/2011
PLEASE update soon!

This is one of my favourites!