Reviews for Like A Burning City
Sunset Moth chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
I really enjoyed this fic. Thank you for writing it and making the experience of playing through Dragon Age as a dwarf noble that much richer. :) Cheers.
AD Lewis chapter 8 . 8/15/2012
A nice little series here :)
Laureola chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
The Aeducan origin is my favorite origin and you've captured the best Aeducan warden I've read so far.

Thank you for writing and I hope to see more. :D
Genjutsu-Dragon chapter 8 . 9/18/2010
Beautifully written. I loved your take on the Aeducan princess.
Spikesagitta chapter 8 . 7/3/2010
interesting place to end, the story has neither a beginning, continuation, or ending...i like it :) thanks for sharing
Spikesagitta chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
hmm, i see that, well to me anyway, that the chapters are not progressing in order, still it make for an interesting read
Aziethe chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
I think one of the other reviewer's comparison of this to poetry was very apt - your writing has a lovely understated elegence that fits in with Leliana's POV perfectly. There's not a single wasted word. You manage to convey such a range of emotions or depict a scene with just a few choice phrases. It was truly a joy to read this.
Nightsfury chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
Beautiful and powerful writing. I'm glad you decided to finish this.
Snafu1000 chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
Something this beautifully written deserved to be finished.

Thanks for sharing! :)
Ledilettant chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
It was a beautiful fanfiction.
YashiroDK chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
I love your story, the words are simple but you capture all the emotions perfectly
Snafu1000 chapter 7 . 6/22/2010
It's fitting that you draw from poetry for your titles, because your economy of words, and the intensity of emotion that they impart is as close to poetry as prose can get.

The last few lines of this chapter are utterly beautiful in their simplicity and eloquence.
Ledilettant chapter 7 . 6/21/2010
I'm looking forward for the next chapters.
Snafu1000 chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
As always, beautifully eloquent, packing so many emotions in your words. No need to rehash the game scenes; the reactions of your characters recall them with perfect clarity.

The scene with the nobleman was particularly chilling, providing an excellent contrast between Leliana's past and present.
Sianie chapter 6 . 6/14/2010
This is beautifully done, I love this story and glad you updated!