Reviews for Heart Scream
jinjurikiLover chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
this is a great story! i really like how the girls were kicking ass to the porr animeals ;P and how instead of sying no they kneed them in the balls nice method ;) hope the other chapter comes soon!
bright-rebellious chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
I'm so sorry I practically abandoned your fic! I've been pretty busy myself and haven't had any time at all, so yeah... Great fic, the girls sure showed who's the boss! :D

Good luck. ;)

BR.
sakura21 chapter 3 . 8/23/2010
I have to say that this chapter was really funny and cool. but was it just some random guy that was talking? oh well this story is really funny and I hope you do more like this one
SilverMystery0219 chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
You should seriously update CAUSE I LOVE THIS STORY!
vicky chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
luv this story more plz
bright-rebellious chapter 2 . 4/2/2010
it's an interesting story, weird but interesting nonetheless... But shouldn't it be Temari? I don't know, maybe you changed her name on purpose or something, I'm just a little confused...

Well, good luck!

BR.
bali55 chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
luv your story, but a little bit confused. are using their nija abilities and magic or what
Yoonlymilkshake chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
omg u r ma fave!

But it took u suvh a long time to update! :(

But i still luv you stories
Tiny Sparks chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
cool, i like this...good job..
Angelwings228 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
realy good. PLEAS CONTINUE!
siny chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
good story i like it a lot, can't wait for the next chapter
SilverMystery0219 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
2 WORDS LOVE IT...!
SparkDazzleDuez chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
i like these kinds of stories. they;re fn to read besides the fact that almost no one finishes them. hope you continue!
No-longer-in-use-98754 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Heehee, super awesome girl! If you're writing it, I can get into this Naruto thing. xD Great descriptions of the clothes, I would totally wear them! And a ride on those bikes sounds super col! Haha.

love bunches,