Reviews for Without a Care
FortySeventhLight chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Dear Lord, that was perfect! It summed up everything so well, and your dialogue was fresh. I love this!

I also appreciate that you teased us, but at the same time, satiated our desire for proximity without overstepping boundaries. SO well-written!
Vault-Pizza chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is just to cute for words :I I love it. Very well writen 3 I just can't even, good job.
Dana chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Oh my god :)
(Excuse me if my English is not very good .)
I really love this OS. I was looking for a fanfiction with this pairing for such a long time, because, as you said, they are just too cute 3
Love this story. It reflects perfectly the way Vanille and Sazh are
Greetings.
PrimaryColour chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was absolutely adorable. I really wish there were more stories about Sazh and Vanille.
Sakuya Izayoi chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
This story just screams sequel
spiral staircase chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I can't, I love Sazh/Vanille so much. Both of your stories are wonderful. I hope to see more from you!
KazeCat chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Yay, a SazhVanille-fic! It's really hard to find some, and like the others, I started to believe I'm the only fan of this pairing ' Well, obviously I'm not! *cheers*

I'm not done with the game yet, but I don't think this couple will canonly happen. I guess it's supposed to be implied as a strong bond between the two, too obvious to just not been seen, yet too subtle to be considered as romantic by anyone not interested. Still... There WERE scenes that kept me wondering whether a neutral player could not just FEEL it, whether someone like my brother wouldn't watch them and think "huh... Are they gonna be a couple or something? ._.", or whether the producers wanted us to think this way... But that might also just be me.

I don't mind differences in their age, looks etc either, I never do. If there's love, there's love. That's all about it. Just my point of view in general :)

Nevertheless, I like how your Sazh decided against kissing her; after all the 'you're still a kid' talk in the game it'd be just weird, all of sudden. I'd like to see a more-chaptered semi-sequel to this though, where he slowly starts to get over his reservation.

But of course this story is also perfectly fine like it is, and I thank you for it

Sorry for my English not being perfect, I hope you were able to understand the gist of it,

LG
Lime-Frog chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Hahah Aww I love it! It's very sweet and very well writen!

Alosy Yay for SazhxVanille! I really like your style of writing, hope you make alot more of these :D I really liked it! Good job!
Rhymes Black chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I also agree, there is NOT enough Sazh/Vanille and they are cute together, and I don't really think its a huge age difference. But anyway, this was very cute and very good writing. I think you've got a lot going for you. :)
rikku-thief chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Yay!

I really seem to like this couple! I'm glad someone out there's rooting for it too! ]
Jay chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Very well done. Like many others I'm surprised that there litterally no Sazh/Vanille fics and so little Sazh fics as to me he is easily one of the most interesting characters in the game. I look forward to more from you.
serenbach chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Yay another sazh and vanille fan- i thought i was the only one! I love their storyline so hard. This story was so sweet, i could really see it happening in that part of the game. Excellent job. :)
AvyQuinn chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Very cute! I like the portrait you've painted here! I look forward to reading more of your bits!
Lord 0f Storms chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Ah, I'm delighted someone finally uploaded a story with some Sazh/Vanille in there! Why are there so few? I thought it was an obvious pairing.

But I'm glad we have one now, and it's a gem too. This is like a perfect snapshot; it feels like it belongs in the actual game and I wish it had been. Aww, so cute and heartwarming. Definitely a favourite XD.
00 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010