Reviews for Raising Hell
Bubblekins1010 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Ha ha ha ha ha! The end was priceless!
A Tale Of Brothers chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Plain awesome. Love it :D
Sylvermage chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
XD Oh, *boys*. Why are you so damn cute?

I think I loved everything about this story. How it was set from Flynn's POV, his dealing with "drunk" Yuri, Yuri's not *actually* being drunk, and Flynn chucking him in the river once he figured it out. And then a sweet, brotherly scene, right before Yuri hauls him down into the river with him XD I totally have this image of them having this giant splash fight in the canal, Flynn in his armor and everything, propriety be damned.

I think your characterization of both of them is spot on :D And yes, I think Flynn totally would follow Yuri into Hell (if only to save the denizens of Hell from him!).

Adorable and sweet, with just the right amount of 'My-God-WHY-do-I-put-up-with-you' to make it Flynn and Yuri. I love your writing of them. I hope you continue to do so :)

Take care! And thanks for the great read!
Ghost Wulf chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
lol! That was great! :D I adore how you write Flynn and Yuri, and this fic was just adorable. I don't know how you pull it off :D
Renniexx chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
hahaha that was very entertaining. i loved it! it was in character and sweet and i love yuri and flynn friendship stories because theyre always so fun!
thanks!xx
Emil Lime chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
my sister (orangepotato) kept telling me to read this oneshot. i finally got around to it, and im sure glad i did! You wrote their friendship so well! the two of them were really really in character (which is hard to do in a one shot). i loved how yuri was "getting drunk" off ginger-ale. XD and i was just waiting for yuri to pull flynn into the canal! and it happened! Yes! Great oneshot fan fic! XDXDXD Flynn and Yuri are the ultimate friendship couple! their friendship pawns all! XD great story! write more of them (or just write a whole story with tons of chapters and amazing epicness like getting "drunk" on gigner ale! XD)
Winged Senea chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
THE CUTENESS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU THANK YOU! THIS WAS SO GOOD!I LOVED IT! WHY AREN'T THERE MOR YURI AND FLYNN BROFLUFF LIKE THIS! IT WAS AMAZING! I LOVE YOU! *calmsdown* Okay, sorry, just, there are so few good Yuri and Flynn brotherly friend flicks I have to spaz everytime I read one. You got their intereactions pat down, their concerns, worries, words, remarks, everything. I love it. Thank you so much for writing this. Please if you can, write more. Yaoi doesn't even come close to this kind of thing. Never has, never will. Continue on with your fabulous work. It's great.
orangepotato chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
That was super cute! XD Before you revealed that Yuri wasn't actually drunk, you wrote a very convincing drunk Yuri. XD I have to say that I love how you wrote their friendship! It's always hard to portray friendship in a way that doesn't imply something different.

I liked how you wrote Yuri "drunk" too. My fave part was probably,

"He went to take a drink from the mug and seemed surprised to find it empty, even though he'd only drained it seconds ago."

And also, the ending was cute.

I enjoyed this story a lot, thanks for sharing it with us!

Continue writing,

Orangepotato
PeachTeaKT chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
I love how beautifully in character Flynn and Yuri are. Motherly Flynn and petulant Yuri just work perfectly. Lovely fic! Keep writing!
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
It seems to me that only Flynn and Yuri would make a crazy promise like in this story. Nice how you kept them in character!
goatgod chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
wow this was really good! i found my self smiling and chuckling at the end too, that is so like them! great job!
Anon chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This was quite enjoyable to read and it flowed really nicely. Good work. D