Reviews for Homework
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Love it.

Cute pairing and plot.
revan rules chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Think you should have made more. Make another one :)
MaDeR Levap chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
Nice read, but it feels way too rushed.
qjoe chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Hi again Shaman Master! you surely dont recognise me. Its me kamazo who encourage you to continue this story yesterday. anyway my yahoo account had been unavailable forever. so this is the plan, i will waiting for you to reply me. give me a sentence or a even the word regarding about this story, we will share our idea. please Shaman Master, continue this story till day 3. Come as friend...let literature continue its legacy...
kamazo chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
Greeting Shaman Master! This story is very magnificent! Mind-Blowing!Beautiful! even thousand word cannot describe how wonderful this story! I request for the day 2 of this story... please,please,please dont abandon this story or any other story, but my favourite is like this. pairing Kyon and Tsuruya. just simple like this with no lemon added. you can added some lemon at day 3 when they finished Tsuruya homework. All hail Shaman Master! I'm a president of fanfiction club in my area and i found that you are very talented! Don't abandon this story Shaman Master, if you want an idea about day 2 and day three, allow me to give you some...(actually this account only for commenting or to give an idea, usually, if we found some interesting fanfic, we would print it out and make a book. For the record, we have only 60 page of haruhi suzumiya fanfic with text size about 4-7. i usually read text size 4. Its to conserve some money for the future fanfic. We also have other anime and game fanfic. Other member also contribute their money on this club and now we have a large number of fanfic. We observe this website weekly and we had printed your unique story out and now we keep observing the incoming fanfic from you. day 2 and day 3) maybe you'll meet me in the future! continue your creative work,(our battlecry) let the literature continue it's legacy...
Reaching out Stars chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Damn, that was good. It'd be nice to see a continuation of it someday.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
so Awesome.. wish there were more Kyon x Tsuruya fics out there.
BloodMaelstrom chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Magnificient

This story was short, but sweet; and just satisfied me in knowing that this is the best on the list for Kyon & Tsuruya pairing.

I would love a long story for this, with all the typical things along with it: The slow and long explanations of the scenes around the characters and what they feel by it, the equally slow and exciting introduction of new feelings that the two main characters (which would be kyon and tsuruya) would be feeling about each other as they have moments like these, and obviously a whole lot more of different kinds.

Of course, when I say moments like these, I mean your story. But not to all of it's magnitude; I mean who would like a long, slow, and pleasing romance where a single scene and event such as this story that would undoubtedly bring up emotions in the both of them, be concluded as a relationship for the rest of the story?

Nah. Because this was a short story the feelings between kyon and tsuruya was normal and sweet, loving even, but not for longer stories! haha! It needs to be slow!

Ah but look at me what am I saying, I just wanted to say how good your story was and how I wish there would be a long story with just as much sensibility this one showed, but with its own respective and (according to the plot-line) "smart" scenes and encounters!

So yeah! good story! I wish there was more!
Phoenix Helix chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
(Whistles) VERY well done TSM! For the record: i love Tsuruya-San! there arent that many good fics written about her which is a shame but im glad to say this is one of them -

Keep at it!
Crazy Packers Fan chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Very cute. I love all the "nyoro"s!
The Layman chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Um, dude, THAT'S HOW YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO PLAY THE FRIGGING BASS! I should know, I tried to learn it a while ago.

Complaints aside, it was a pretty cute story. Though I wonder why Haruhi was running so late?...
ItsaRandomUsername chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I'll never understand why Tsuruya is so underrated. I love her! The fang is grade-A kawaii.

I like this pairing, so props to you. Even more props for not making it feel forced. Also, Kyon's perspective is always nice to read, and you did not disappoint.

All in all...:)
Another Duck chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Sort of a cute story, with the usual problems that follow. Tsuruya is herself, but Kyon isn't himself. He's too swoony over Tsuruya just to fit the story, as well as too dismissive of the others. It makes for a sweeter story, but it's more like two random characters than those two from the Haruhi Suzumiya series.

Also, if you play any type of guitar with your fingers, you're likely to get harder fingers, not softer. Kyon's knowledge of Shakespeare is a little too exaggerated to really fit him, as he's mostly depicted as fairly lazy, by himself. The bit about the mansion and the time has been mentioned.

Despite having written all of the above, I by no means think the fic is bad. It just could use some thinking through.
GK Mendoza chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Review for "Homework"
11:54 pm GMT
Thursday, 29 April 2010

Greetings, this is GK Mendoza reviewing!

I never imagined in my enitre life that someone out there had the imagination and creativity to come up with such a magnificent work here, and it's for a pairing I never thought anyone out there would support! To cut it short, this is the first ever KyonTsuruya fic I've read so far, and I'm thankful that the first one I've read with this pairing is a masterpiece beyond description! And for such a job well done, an 'S' rating is still an understatement; I give it two thumbs up for good measure!

Well, that would be all for this review. I wish you more power to keep up the good work!
jhr cronos chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Very good! You got Kyon style pretty well. And Tsuruya. Just one thing when Kyon talks about been with friends and at job in the past. He has never work, or at least, it is not mentioned in the ánime. But the rest its just ok. 9/10 Because, i too love Tsuruya sempai.