Reviews for ThirtyNine Reasons To Date A Cricketer
the story is great
thank you for spreading the awesome game that is cricket...i myself am a self proclaimed die hard cricket fan..
Shelley421 chapter 10 . 10/10/2010
zThis seens likeit's going to be a really good story! I can't wait gor the next chapter! Update soon!
MissNikita chapter 10 . 8/14/2010
Great story to read, the only thing that troubled me is that this is a bella/edward story.

To me this is a bella/emmett story, it seems way more his personality.

No offense, thats just how it felt to me.

Other then that I woul like to see an update on this story, how do they continue?
ChampagneAnyone chapter 6 . 6/11/2010
lol so cute
ChampagneAnyone chapter 4 . 6/11/2010
lol v enjoyable
ChampagneAnyone chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
yup loving the australianisms thrown in too
ChampagneAnyone chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
looking forward to reading more

cheers
HeartOfDarkess chapter 10 . 4/30/2010
nicely done hun! bouncers! hehe. love that even in the romantic moments, you slip a little humour in!
tesmor chapter 10 . 4/23/2010
Please update again soon! Would write more, but it's party time!

Done111222 chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
Enticing! Thanks for the update, it was great! Rain has always been my favorite way to get...warm.
mouse555 chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
Likey likey!

The hint of citrus in the air!

Great job chickadee

xx
Done111222 chapter 9 . 4/21/2010
I love this story! I am American, so the speech is a little difficult for me to understand, but context and Google make it a little easier on me. I enjoy your vocabulary insights at the beginning of some of the chapters, but even then I have to Google cricket terminology, lol. The story is great though and I look forward to reading more!
HeartOfDarkess chapter 9 . 4/20/2010
LMAO! Love the bit you wrote about the vampire books - glad you included it! Well done...can't wait till the next juicy chapter and also nice work on Rowers hun! xLisa.
mouse555 chapter 9 . 4/18/2010
Hm, Edward and Bella in the stacks! (I worked in a library for 4 years! - Sh!)

Great chap yet again my honey

xx
BoysInBooksAreBetter01 chapter 8 . 4/15/2010
a cant wait until the next chapter! im loving the fact tht this is a brit fic ;) and upholding the awesomeness that is cricket! Hope you feel better now. Thankyou!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »