Reviews for Sir Percy's cravat
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 1 . 7/1
First, it's "said", not " sad", and second, did divorce even exist back in 1792?
Willow Tracy chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I had a fit of giggles at this
everydreamforthefuture chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
The things that went on ...! Really funny, brilliant ideas and I love the ending!
JudexJass chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
That was lovely! Witty and funny and definitely sweet! great job!
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011

I love how Andrew threw up on Percy cravat!

"""Certainly" Marguerite said dryly. "Although you asked me to marry you afterwards, so I can hardly complain. But if you ever tell anyone that story, I shall have to divorce you."

Percy looked away, looking slightly guilty.

"You already have, have you not? Oh, Percy!"

"Only to Andrew!" Percy tried to defend himself."" HAHA Margeurite may have to divorce Percy. That would be such a shame!

"""God, you two are so sweet that I might have to throw up" Andrew said.

"Lord! Just stay away from my cravat, will you?"": HAHA Awesome! Wonderfully ending.
Princess Pat chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Very cute! Love to read more of your stuff :)
Shojobaby chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Awesome! Percy is ever defensive of his cravats! I laughed so hard!
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Really cute story! I'm eager to see if you have anything else up your sleeve!
Clio1792 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
All this throwing up, eh? What? Are we in eighteenth-century England or ancient Rome?

Seriously, though, this was very sweet, and realistic-I especially appreciated Margot's reference to her morning sickness, and the revelation that Percy had betrayed a confidence or two about his wife to his best friend, Andrew. That rang very true!

And, of course, Percy's right: Giving birth is the bravest exploit of them all!

Thanks for writing this,

Baroness Emma chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Ahahahahahaa! That was so funny!

"Sink me, I am not the one who has just pushed a whole human being out of me!" I ROTFL'ed. . . Percy WOULD put it that way, I do believe. . . (_)

"He is your dearest friend, and you will not even allow him to throw up on your cravat?" Oh, dear Margot, SO funny. . .

"Just stay away from my cravat, will you?" I cracked up. I just LOVE this story. Cute, funny, and your character voices are delightful.

Baroness Orc