Reviews for The Attic
Kim chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Wow my purpose was defeated. I wanted to read a story to put me to sleep so I randomly decided to read this story. I was so pleasantly have awesome talent. Honestly I was just reading so that I could go to sleep for work tomorrow but I obviously I'm more intrigued than I was when I first started to read and now I can't wait to read your next story.
Trubie chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Beautifully written. Wish this had been in the show!
Somberdance chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Sometimes I wish that you continue this story, how the time in the attic will change the dynamics between the characters!
ehqueue chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Wonderful. Thanks for writing this!
mangomilch chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Your story is more like Sookie as how the show handled it. She would not just go to sleep to Bill and not help Eric.

Thanks!
Sierra Nichole chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This is a beautiful story.. Eric and Sookie are spot-on, which is refreshing to see and a joy to read! I felt so bad for Eric after Godric's death, I wish the show had explored it a little further :(

Great job!
carsonsgirl chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I watched this episode again recently and found myself wishing for a scene just like this! I see the good (and sometimes bad) of both Sookie/Bill and Sookie/Eric- I liked that you included her mixed feelings for both men, but without pitting them against each other. (esp. since this ep was about Godric anyway, and how Sookie bore witness to his death and gave him hope, and what it meant to Eric that she did that). Thanks very much for sharing this lovely scene.
marylinevelyn chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
First of all, I would never have guessed that you are not a native English speaker. Your command of the language is flawless.

Secondly, this story is wonderful. I love that is both pragmatic and practical, simple, and thus the beauty of it speaks volumes.
Mrs.Dimitri chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
you could make this into a good story
Emowyen chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Loved this story. I had hoped that she might go to him in the show too. Loved how she gave him some comfort but not to much that it would be awkward or weird. Well done!
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Awesome story:D I 3 it
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
sad and sweet :/
TeamGodric chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I really enjoyed this one-shot and widh it would continue! I really like your writing style. Thanks!
cowardlylion2 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Wonderful! For English not being your native language you have a magnificent grasp of it. The story was very enjoyable.
melipudding chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
it was touching but i expected sexual stuff like the real scene