Reviews for Made For Each Other
Daisy60 chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
I did enjoy this story very much, definitely one of my favourites. Well done, Gregg. Lilly
Daisy60 chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
I loved it, I had such a good laugh. The dialogue both at the airport and at Kate's apartment was very well
Daisy60 chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
fantastic. "Your" Brennan is hilarious. Lilly
Daisy60 chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Another great one Gregg. The way you make them argue is right OC. Looking forward to the next one, Lilly
Daisy60 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
So I bumped into this one and definitely enjoyed it Gregg. Thanks for making me start the day with a smile. The references to "food" was hilarious, well done, Lilly
bookish327 chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
I really hope that you write more Bones/Castle crossovers. This was hilarious, touching, and oh so romantic. You wrote all of the characters in an entertaining, accurate manner, and I especially enjoyed all of the "inappropriate conversation." It's so much fun to watch these beloved characters react and banter. :-)
Ending-Daley chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
love it
labrat21 chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
Since I have been watching Castle I have noticed that they are very much like Booth and Brennan. This story illustrates that nicely and was a fun read.
BlueViking77 chapter 5 . 4/4/2010
I just read this story cover to cover, so to speak and I love it so much, because it is a B/B and C/B x-over. There's just so many overly amazing similarities between either ships etc, that if you love one show, you are almost bound to love the other too.

I really only found it now, after deciding to check your profile (on a whim) for new great stories and then found it. I wouldn't have found it other wise, because it isn't in any x-over sections. So you might put it into the x-over section. Either Bones or Castle (probably the former), so fans/shippers of both shows and ships can find it and get an amazing read. Just a suggestion, is all.

*Story goes to faves* Because that's how much I love this story. :D
mendenbar chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
a) Happy Easter (assuming you celebrate it, if not, Happy 1st Sunday after the first full moon after the vernal equinox.)

b) Of course I liked it, but you didn't leave anything for me (or you are getting better than the Easter Bunny at hiding things.)

c) Oh boy, oh joy, a prequel. Can't wait. This is almost better than chocolate!

d) Wish Reilly a "Happy Ether, Bunny", from me.

D
nor east chapter 5 . 4/3/2010
Great story, will look forward to more in the future, thanks.
Pyrate Nyre chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
Gregg, great to know and I'm keeping you to your promise and looking forward to each piece.

Nyre
lancome chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
i think that castle and bones should have an affair.
2BBornot2BB chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
Favourite line: "Booth sighed. He figured that he was destined to be surrounded by people who had no sense of restraint whatsoever" Still giggling. :D. Very nice resolve, even if it leaves so many delicious details still to be explored, but your A/N leaves me happy ... looking forward to those details being delivered in your own inimitable way :D. Cheers, 2BB
tvaddict23 chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
Sweet! Lovely ending, great story! Am VERY much looking forward to what you have planned.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »