Reviews for Desperation
HetaliaFanGirl3 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Awwwwwh so cutee
Masked Manipulator chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
"Fabrication, lies, and false hope. What else do you want to throw at me and expect me to never think about? I have a brain, my dear HYUNG-NIM... Treat me like I have a brain, because I want to treat you like you have a heart."

Beautiful. This is definitely one of the best fics I have read for these two.

You expressed them wonderfully, with a serious side of Yong Soo we all know exists, and a vulnerable, human side of Japan.

It's the quote above that really struck me. Yong Soo DOES think and worry about those things. He just hides it better, deals with it in a different way. I loved this story, and I honestly hope to hear more on it, especially for these two nations.

How did you come up with the summary line? It's seriously awesome.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Ah, it's such a sweet and touching story! You write them both so wonderfully.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I'm actually crying from this... This was really, honestly great.

Kiku? My gosh. He's so expressive, but still believable. I didn't think it would be possible to balance him out. (We usually find him to be the 'emo kid' in stories, don't we?)

And I can't even describe Yong Soo here. You make a /fantastic, perfect/ Korea. Truly. You touched so many bases with his personality.

Wonderful story. I hope that you may continue writing on these two?
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
This was cute and sad at the same time. It's refreshing to see Kiku being human without being either the otaku or the comic relief or the angst machine. And I love how you made Korea so serious but so...Korea.

Very emotional and nicely written; couple of typos but nothing to pick on. Amazing story~ 7
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Aw. :)
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
This... It's so beautiful. All the dialogue and thought process has such human qualities, like cutting off words, and having yourself fight with what you're saying... Plus, it's really sweet. The only critique I can give is that sometimes you can't tell who's talking, though usually it isn't too bad. Wonderful story!
arans chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
aw! ;_; If only the real japan n' korea could make up as well
How cute chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Aww, Japan~. You don't see him act like a 'person' too often, you know? That's awesome.

. . . /I love how you wrote out Korea/ . . . He has an interesting standpoint with all this. Yong Soo has an uncontrollably adorable personality in here.

I read this line:

"Treat me like I have a brain, because I want to treat you like you have a heart."

And my brain just went, "Cutecutecutecute-...WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

Lol.

A few things on grammar here and there, but besides that?

Nice job. I can't wait to read more from you. [Preferably with this pairi-(*shot) ]
shocked chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow...

This was really, really cute... and sad at the same time.

Where did you come up with the idea for this?

Korea's so, you know... CHILDISH.

How can you pull him off so seriously, but still stay in character?