Reviews for Our Favorite Host Is A Girl!
tabala chapter 7 . 7/16
I have to say i actually giggled and fangirled a little more than i would like to admit at this story. I absolutely loved it. I kept laughing and squealing I was glad no one else in the house was awake. Excellent job on this one, it has to be one of the best I have read.
One In The Same chapter 7 . 6/6
I have now read a total of 3 of your amazing stories! I loved the humor and excitement in this story! All the cuteness, drama, and esspecially the club's ever blushing and flustered faces! Exteremely well done!
This is probably the third time I've read this and it still hasn't gotten any less fantastic. By far one of the best, most enjoyable fics I've ever read!
CiafiHOLIC chapter 7 . 5/13
Oh my gosh! I love this! Every single reaction they had from Haruhi's advances were just ahhh!

Thank you so much for the wonderful story. I hope you would write more ouran fanfics soon. 3
LiviaWavern14 chapter 7 . 4/3
I don't care how many times I read this, I love it. I am not generally a giggly person, but on more than one occasion I just...kinda...tore myself from the screen to squeal for a good minute or too. Is this what it's like to be a typical fangirl?
...
I can see the appeal :P
Wonderful story, wonderful writing, wonderful character representation, and, even though I know it'll never happen, if there was a sequel in the works...
Well, fangirling would just become a part of my life now wouldn't it ;)
TheCauldron chapter 7 . 2/18
ok, I was giggling madly through all of this! I really wish there was more on the end with the fallout among the Hosts, especially Mori and Honey. Their reactions were definitely the most interesting. :)
Amollygamation chapter 7 . 9/2/2015
:) Je l'aime bien!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
I've gotrwn
clicksqueak chapter 7 . 7/17/2015
This was so much fun. The host definitely deserve to get a taste of their own medicine! You did an excellent job of keeping everyone in character.
0rchidd chapter 7 . 5/27/2015
Im grinning like a Cheshire cat! I was holding my breath I think during the 'Which one is Hikaru game' I LOVED that, that was a great moment lol.

I had no idea how it was going to end and I really like the way it did. Thank you random male student who put himself out there for the sake of the prank! The way everyone started laughing really made light of it all and was fun. This was an adorable story and actually felt like something Haruhi could do, she pushed the envelope where she could and did her best to drive them insane, if it weren't for the crazy school body none of it would have been possible bless their insane little hearts. I loved the sentiment at the end of all of this, it was the perfect closing to this story. :D
0rchidd chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
Even the chairman! lol 'give them hell' I was rolling. I loved that she made them stew over it.

Nekozawa! OMG that was awesome, so maybe he knows or maybe he just has a crush on 'him' lol either way these boys are about to riot and tear the school down around them. I thought she would have put the twins in their place a little bit more during the discussion on the way to the club.

Final chapter and Im really wondering how the joke is going to be revealed, I really should be working right now but screw it...I need to know lol
0rchidd chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
This was a great chapter, these boys are freaking hilarious! They are tripping all over themselves and the confusion and frustration is tangible. I loved the play with food both trying to feed them by and the unintentional show she put on with the cake. Hunny and Mori's, hell everyone's, reaction to that was priceless.
0rchidd chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
Hahahahaha the twins are so easy! Kyoya we knew would be the hardest to crack but it seems she really is chipping away at his self control. it was great getting that little peak into his head to hear about all his thoughts on this...hes doomed just like the rest!
0rchidd chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
The twins initial reaction was great! hahahaha I love all these devious girls taking part of the game. Whatever they have planned for Kyoya, oh hell this is going to be good, cant wait for him to be knocked down a peg or to and thrown off balance...hehehe
0rchidd chapter 2 . 5/26/2015
Oh boy THIS is going to be interesting lol im so excited to see their reactions and what she plans to do to torture each of them! Its awesome that everyone is in on it