Reviews for Our Favorite Host Is A Girl!
1sunfun chapter 7 . 1/22
Good.
1sunfun
OtakuPrincess28 chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
Haha haha! I still can't atop laughing at this one! Awesome story. I LOVED it! Its not easy to create something like this especially from going from a "guy" to a girl and going back to a "guy" but really a girl... Without breaking the story up of Haruhi's secret... Awesome!
shipperlol chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
this fanfic made me squee like never before.
Uncertain Shifter chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
I loved this!
I especially loved that you included Honey & Mori to as most authors just ignore them.
Lacila chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
Omg.
just.
PAYBACK!
*cannot express how much this means to me*
carifoo2001 chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
I LOVE this. Oh my gosh yes I do. You captured everyone's personalities perfectly. Even though I kinda wish you paired one of them with her, it was AMAZING!
Embir chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
This whole thing was a lot of awesome... There was a few awkward parts but mostly just awesome through and through. You did a good job playing on the temptations of characters though I sort of wish Mori got a bit more attention but I'm just totally biased with Mori/Haruhi shipping.
Midnight4568 chapter 7 . 5/20/2014
Perfect ending! I wouldn't have it any other way :) Looking forward to more OHSHC fics from you!
Anniemarie chapter 7 . 5/18/2014
This story was amazing! I have been a huge fan of OHSHC for some time now, but i never really thought to look into fanfiction! Amazing job! You should consider furthering a career in writing.
TheOutcast4 chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
Awhh this is really good!
I really like it!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
I have no words to describe to you how brilliant this story was i laughed so hard :D
Manga reader 125 chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
Oh noez! The story is over :( oh well it was hilarious while it lasted (awesome story!)
JustFabulous chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
I LOVED IT! It was amazing and cute and funny and just great and yes I know this is a run-on sentence! I'm sad to see it end, but I enjoyed it a ton!
Fai Gensou chapter 2 . 5/15/2014
The teachers and faculty probably want payback on the more disruptive club members
0 . o chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
LOVED. IT! But what are you going to do about that other boy that figured out Haruhi was a girl, or are you just going to leave it at this? I really loved the story though!