Reviews for Definitely Worth It
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Wonderful. Developed and funny and built to a peak. Even the nuts and bolts hine
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Beatrice can be so devious sometimes. XD
Kitty Kat K.O chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Ok, yeah, I just profile stalked you. And now I sound like a creeper. I swear, I'm not, I'm just looking for good fics to read! XD But OMG, you wrote this? I've read this like, two or three times already, and never realised! I should start paying more attention... and actually leaving reviews... Sorry about that. "

So I guess that pretty much conveys the obvious 'I think your story is awesome', the fact that I've read it so many times already. And I still love it. Hilariously witty with Battler's thoughts, and delectably sugary sweet at the end - not to mention really funny.

One certain phrase I really liked was this:

- 'His voice echoed; fifteen Battlers called back to him.'

Why? The simplicity, yet intelligence of it. Most would leave it at 'his voice echoed back to him' or something, but I love the way you included the extra detail of 'fifteen Battlers' because it actually sounds, reads and just IS so much better.

Again, sorry for not reviewing this earlier! "

KO xoxo
RainfallSeven chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
i love this couple (i wanna take them home too!)

This was a strange idea but it was funny :D
merrygould chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
You. Are. A. Genius.

That line, where he called the tiny golden butterflies bastards? I think I left a mark on my lip for biting it so hard in attempt to drown my metal howling. In the end, I mistakenly let out a meep. Too bad it was one o' clock in the morning and everyone in my house was FRIGGING SLEEPING. Let me repeat: you're a genius. Thanks to you, I will doze with an amused smile on my face, even if my family'll wanna kill me for ruining their beauty sleep.

I agree with you about Beato x Battler. They make such an odd couple, it's funny. *pokes fic* See? AWESOMESAUCE. Brilliantly done, I loved it! *favorites*

IntheSeaofKakera chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Eheh. I like it! It's such a relief to find a story with barely any mistakes (grammar, spelling, typos...). AND I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE DYSFUNCTIONAL COUPLE THING XD.
Granten chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Poor Battler, any chance for revenge?
SHEWHOTHROWSCHAIRS chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Hey...I like the Purgatory's evil boobies XD
DarkRose Dilettante chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Oh LOL, I laughed my head off at this...XDXDXD

It's AWESOME. I loved it. You're really good at making this funny just by adding in all thsoe little things:

"She flopped back onto the pillow like a fish. A fish in a very expensive nightgown." i totally cracked up as an iamge of mackerel came into my head fro some reason, although that's mroe virgilia's thing. You did well on Battler's thoughts as well.

You should DEFINITELY write more Beatoxbattler, you're such a funneh writer.

Look forward to more from you! XD
KingsJester chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
lol, nice! Battler should really learn his lesson not to trust a crazy, psychopathic, 10 year old witch unless she talks in red. Also, it can't take place between 2nd ep and 3rd ep, because battler should be a piece of scrap meat being butchered by the stakes and constantly revived. I would fit it in between the 3rd ep and 4th ep
o-cakes chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
"She's probably off practising her maniacal laugh, or murdering cute animals for fun or something."

OMG! That was so wrong but so funny the same time XD You did an amazing job here, I enjoyed reading it! I love how you did Battler's "toughts" XD

...Wtf, was that even a sentence O_o

Oh well, YOU WRITE MORE BEATO/BATTLER! :D I adore your writing! :D
Jane Poirot chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Yeah, about that comment about how it isn't a romance...I don't want to spoil anything, so I won't say anything...

I loved it. This was really enjoyable and well-done; I wouldn't put it past Beato to do something like that, lol!