Reviews for Because you loved me
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Oh brother Jake is sooo sooo soo screwed. Jake would have been fasr happoier with no imprint. no bella and no drama. In the books Bella doesnt care about jakes problems. she is far too bust being a selfish cow. She is everything she is because she is sick in the head. With a rotting twisted soul she deserves nothing.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
This is beautiful writing. Bella was written so accurately it was painful to read of her loneliness and the difficulty understanding why Edward loved her and her acceptance that she needed to change for Edward. You gave her the encouragement to compare Edward to Jake (though I don't know that her comparison was that deliberate, it just happened as she experienced Edward's judgment and lack of friendship) and eventually she made the right decision. Jake and Bells, as easy as breathing. Thanks for writing and leaving this posted.
Anjinsan chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
***** oneshot!

I wish so that SM wrote the only sensible and healthy choice for Bella at the end of New Moon,,, or in Eclipse...

I still stubbornly refuse to read Breaking Dawn, grrr...
OlgaGoldy chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This story is sooooo beautyful, really something. So quiet, so right.

"The earth doesn't stop moving, time doesn't slow down.

It's just Jake and Bells together and that's what makes it special."

I'm just speachless. Wow!

And this song of Celine Dion. Those words Bella should've said to Jacob and not turn her back on him.

Thank you so much for this story. chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
This was the most beautiful thing I've ever read.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Leedle-leedle-lee chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
lucy chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I liked it very much, there are though some mistakes that if corrected would make the story even better.
Winged and Dangerous chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
*Smiles* That was really good. Great job. : )

Loves you lots!

Kittykat! : )
nipponophile chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Just perfectly beautiful. And I totally agree, true love starts with true friendship.
Sapphire.Jee chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I loved it ! It almost made me cry ...
MySoulIsYoursTakeIt chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Aw, I loved it, a little repetitive but it was absolutly awesome. I started to cry, this is a reason why I am on team jacob. IT was a delight reading it.