Reviews for Stuck in the Middle with You
unoriginal-elizabeth chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I love this :) What a great and productive reaction to the trailer (...and the boggling mess of Derek's hair!). I think this works so nicely with the feeling of the show - it's obviously something that's not going to happen...but it feels like it *could* (I don't know if I'm explaining that well!). And I have to tell you, that in my mind, this is now my movie canon :)
my shangri-la chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Aw yay! I loved it! (Definitely should be in the movie!) Loved it so much I read it while i was supposed to be writing my English paper analysis - which I finished... but still, I had to follow my distractions! :) Great Job!
poupoufinou chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
wow this story is just amazing. I wish this would actually happen in the movie :)
lavenderskyxx chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Just amazing! If the Vacation with Derek movie doesn't have any Dasey, I think this story alone will tide me over. :] It was very well written, witty and totally imaginable. They were so ridiculously in-character - I had to smile when Derek said "Go-go-go!" Because he always says that! Haha, and it's so darn cute.

Casey's decision to follow Derek after her little deliberation was very Casey like, and I especially like the strip scene ;]. I like that they seem to get along so well while still trying to irritate the hell out of each other. Anyway, wonderful story, really enjoyed it. :]
pheobe p chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Loved it.

Your fics are always so well written that I can't really rage at you for not giving me the final ... what do I want to call it? Moment where they get together?

God I hope there isn't really trash in that beautiful lake. But you really put me there with the two of them - I could almost smell the lake water!

Great job