Reviews for Whoever said math teachers aren't torturous lied!
GrassGirl chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I thought the story was really good! Funny too. Especially the ending about how Shawn remembered the pineapple smoothie!
TabloidJunkieZStar chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Oh poor Shawny! Good thing he was okay in the end :)
ilikepsych chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Well...I liked the story. The Shawn whumps were fun and detailed, as well as the "hopped up on drugs" act at the end. I got a little disinterested in the middle, but that could be because it is past midnight, when i am reading this. I loved the last sentence. SO CUTE! Nice imagery of Shawn putting his fingers to his head:"Psychic Style".
cindythechef chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
This was really good :) Love me some shawn whump :)
readernurse chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Awesome job! I loved the ending...:D
Dr.RiverSong1003 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I love it!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
InaZumaElle chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Awesome! But about the title, math teachers, let's see: talk about the MOST boring stuff and expect us to listen, not fall asleep and even UNDERSTAND it, make us make stuff that's COMPLETELY gibberish, and more! So, I don't know if anyone would call a math teacher not torturous... ;)
Automail-gHost chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
HA! I couldn't stop smiling! Great story! :D

It was awesome! I must say, I LOVE iiiitttt! .

It was really good, I hope you continue to write, I would love to read more of your stories! Bravo! Bravo! ENCORE! -
Indilwenlily chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I had to stop reading for about 10 minutes when Shawn said "This is why I'm not allowed to drink coffee!" and then went on to tell LASSITER that drugs are bad for you. hahahahahahahaa I also had to reread it over and over to get over how amazingly funny it was!

hahaha great job! I loooooooooove angsty stories, but this kind of angst, torture stuff, PLUS Shawn on painmeds was just to good! XDDDDDD
Alpine-Dragon-Queen chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Good story! Very painful... (gosh, now math teachers scare me even more ; ; ) Poor Lassie, fake-loopy Shawn has to not be good his mental state...! XP
purple909 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Oh, this is gold! Many spelling errors but its the story that counts! Plot is beautiful! Characters are close-to-spot-on, which is pretty good, mind you! Plus, it's your first for Psych so... its pure awesomeness!
Elliot Green chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I liked the bit at the end, that was cute. Pretty good, although there were a few typos here and there.
MonikaLisa chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Very good story! Thank you and keep writing :)
Nuka-Winch chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
oh chick, I totally loved this fic!

It was amazing. I love the hurt and you totally satisfied me! And it was funny too. Drugged!Shawn is funnier than normal Shawn. As hard I believe.

Sorry, my english is too bad :(. I hope read more hurt!Shawn fics soon.

xoxo
BiRDiEs95 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
That was great! Loved it!