Reviews for Forbidden Fruits
PoisonedSkittles chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Wow, this is excellent. I adore your writing style, so polished it is. In short, excellent story. You should continue this... ;)
Hardly Here chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
This is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. And I don't even like Vince! XD But yeah, I really, really loved it. _
BugzAroc chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Man, never though i'd enjoy anything involving Vince, but this was sweet and promising all at once.
wrestlefan4 chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
*mouth falls open*

WOW. Wow. I'm so glad you did this-wow. Words can not describe how good this was, how perfect. You blew me away with this.

First of all, the realism is just brilliant, this didn't even seem like a story at all, but just a peek into this beautiful little moment of time in Vince and Erics life. I forgot I was reading words on a page, and that is the highest compliment I personally could ever hoped to be paid as a writer.

I didn't want this to end it was just so amazing. My mind can not wrap around the fact that you wrote this! It just seems that real. The emotions were outstanding, all of it! This is a rare nugget of gold and I hope a lot of readers on this site get the pleasure and honor of finding it and take a chance on reading it because there is no way this could disappoint anyone-save an idiot who I would throw coconuts at.

I have to read this again and again. This is easily one of the best thing I've ever read on this site. I'm not kidding. I just love how you write, please don't ever stop *hugs*
LCHime chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
One the of greatest story I have ever read.

EV is very underrated and not alot of people like them as much as I do but you really read what my muses say and like and such.

I love the way Eric keeps calling Vince V I have Eric call him V too in my fics as well.

Again thank you so much for writing this i want to print it out right now and carry it with me everywhere.

Hugs

Love

LCHime

P.S. I hope you write them again someday
HeartbreakDX chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Me likie.
TheMizMagnet chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
That's incredibly sweet, and wickedly cute. I adore it. Great job.

.: TMM :.
redsandman99 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This was so sweet. Not very many people could pull this off but you did it beautifully.
XxShawns Guardian AngelxX chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Oh gawd I can't stop smiling it was so gosh darn cute. OMG! Everything about it was just...I'm sorry I'm rambling but you don't understand. My face hurts from smiling so much. I'm like...I feel like I'm on top of the world right now.

That must have been some fishing trip. Te he he I really like the idea behind their secret relationship. How Eric knew that Vince loved him and that everything he did was out of respect for him and his work.

Its so sad and sweet. Poor Linda...but hell, she's never home now anyway so sucks to be her.

I really, really enjoyed this. Eric's reaction. The timing of the interruptions. You're a God hun! JC and I love you very much for this!

~Nef
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This was sweet I realy enjoyed it.
GrandpasGuitars chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
You know, for some reason, when I thought about this fic eventually coming to life, I thought of something like Xmen. You know, Charles Xavier and Magneto playing chess, still buddies but with that knowledge that they were on other sides of the fence?

You didn't disappoint buddy. (well, you never do...) Sure, this one's a lot more romantic, but it's the same general concept. And I never thought I'd get all melty and gushy over Vince McMahon and Eric Bischoff. (I typed Young first; serious typing fail)

Amazing.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Aww. Even big bad Vinny Mac has soft side, and it's great to see that everyonce in a while.

LCHime will love it, I know I do. 3

Fishing ftw! Makes me look at the sport in a whole new light, along with pink strawberry cakes. X3
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
*cries* this was too good *grabs tissue*

Grandma: Perfection at its best ;)