Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: Asgard Chronicles
d chapter 51 . 5/12
Loved it plaese finish asap
Chris Williams chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
I don't believe you've heard of before just yet,but please have spyro make an appearance in Sonic the hedgehog's time line. i am just wanting to know more of his side the story
ShadowsEmbrace chapter 51 . 5/15/2014
This story WAS great and was really getting into it, then I started worrying as I noticed there are only 51 chapters, and it didnt seem even close to end at 50. Well now you've left me with a huge disappointment and honestly pretty depressed. I admire how you got the story to be so interesting. I really would like to know, how come you ditched the story.. You said that you'd be starting to write 2-3 chapters a week. And all of a sudden - 0 chapters to come. I would love this story, but all that it has left me now is a sad mind because you stopped writing more.
Guest chapter 51 . 9/22/2013
Can you make the next soon? Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i lov it and u :D
Freezey chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
is there any teleport to spyros worl xD
red the lugia chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I've read up to the last posted chapter and ur other fic. Good quality, great story line, very entertaining read, but this has not been updated in a long time. Mabie u fergot about it?
Moonlight the Assassin chapter 28 . 11/11/2012
Ignitus' child is Cynder!
Jvuk487 chapter 51 . 10/22/2012
Love the story! I'v always loved long reads and am a huge spyroXcynder fan. Great writing style and word choice too! Really hope you will consider continuing? Can't wait to find out!
574 chapter 51 . 8/18/2012
Great story! I can't think of anything better!
Infamous 63080 chapter 51 . 4/23/2012
First of all your have just outdone every professional author I know this has outdone all the best sellers I have read. Man you might have a future in proffesional writing and I suggest you pursue it as a career.
madrac chapter 51 . 2/19/2012
This story is really getting good! though im curious as to when ur goin t post the next chapter.
The Fire Magician chapter 51 . 1/21/2012
I love this story so far. So far my favorite character has to be Carlos! You better do 2 or 3 chapters a week or I will kill myself. Trust me you don't want that especially of what I have planned.

With fire's light,

And shadow's gloom

All will be reveiled soon.
dragonshina chapter 51 . 1/20/2012
Oh... eagerly waiting for more.
Tempest of Reach chapter 51 . 1/20/2012
Dun dun dun
The 5th Dragon Guardian chapter 50 . 1/19/2012
Wonderful! I've been waiting for so long and im glad its here! I can't wait for the next chapter to be up!