Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: Asgard Chronicles
Hydrax chapter 51 . 4/9
This was going really well what happened? It's been ages since the last update so I guess this'll never be finished. I was really hoping to see how this turned out and ended :(
SpyroMaster991 chapter 48 . 2/16
NO! SPYRO!
SpyroMaster991 chapter 32 . 2/15
hey dude, where's the next chapters after 32?
SpyroMaster991 chapter 18 . 2/13
I'm loving this!
SpyroMaster991 chapter 2 . 2/12
in chapter 2, from what I'm familiar with (I'm a skylanders fan) they live in Skylands.
SpyroMaster991 chapter 1 . 2/12
Ember is like Tsunami in that series as well
SpyroMaster991 chapter 1 . 2/12
OK. this is just like CLAY and Peril in Wings of Fire!
Is this really abandoned?
d chapter 51 . 5/12/2015
Loved it plaese finish asap
Chris Williams chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
I don't believe you've heard of before just yet,but please have spyro make an appearance in Sonic the hedgehog's time line. i am just wanting to know more of his side the story
ShadowsEmbrace chapter 51 . 5/15/2014
This story WAS great and was really getting into it, then I started worrying as I noticed there are only 51 chapters, and it didnt seem even close to end at 50. Well now you've left me with a huge disappointment and honestly pretty depressed. I admire how you got the story to be so interesting. I really would like to know, how come you ditched the story.. You said that you'd be starting to write 2-3 chapters a week. And all of a sudden - 0 chapters to come. I would love this story, but all that it has left me now is a sad mind because you stopped writing more.
Guest chapter 51 . 9/22/2013
Can you make the next soon? Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i lov it and u :D
MazerTheBad chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
is there any teleport to spyros worl xD
red the lugia chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I've read up to the last posted chapter and ur other fic. Good quality, great story line, very entertaining read, but this has not been updated in a long time. Mabie u fergot about it?
Moonlight the Assassin chapter 28 . 11/11/2012
Ignitus' child is Cynder!