Reviews for Writing it all down
Jenny T chapter 12 . 9/7/2002
Awww.. Love the kids - Saara is precious! Poor girl - write more! I want to see what happens to her? Can you imagine Logan _ever_ letting her join the X-Men? (y' know, before the age of 30)
Chibi-Crysti chapter 12 . 6/7/2002
very cool story, she has a cool power! your writings really good and I can't wait for more.
ororoiqadi chapter 12 . 6/2/2002
So now we've got a boy, a girl...let's just make the third kid a baby tiger or something. Soething way off the mark. Teeheeheeheehee! Poor Duckie - that's so sweet how she's sleeping with her mum and dad again, even if she is 8!
Lici chapter 12 . 6/2/2002
Oh, Poor duckie!

I hope eveythign works out for the best! Great story and i was happy to see this chapter up so soon!

lici
Verena G chapter 12 . 6/2/2002
Oh wow! That was a great chapter! Really funny too! I really liked the "plant biting" episode, hehe. I also loved the idea with Sanaas mutation. Manipulating energy sound very interesting! I wonder how she will deal with the mutation. Keep up the good work! Verena
Verena G chapter 11 . 5/29/2002
Yay! Another chapter of my favourite story is out! I love Duckie! She is sooo cute and really a handful! I also loved the Chicken Pox part! Reminded me of when I had them myself, so I could really identify myself with the characters.

Keep writing this great story! Verena (who all of a sudden has an urge to scratch herself, hehe!)
ninamonkey chapter 11 . 5/28/2002
Awww...! Duckie's soooo cute. Makes me want one of my very own (well, almost...;-) ). Poor Logan. His baby's too much like him, that's the problem. He should've known better!

Thanks for the shout-out, Rhaps-them computers're hungry things. :(
ororoiqadi chapter 11 . 5/28/2002
bout friggin time, don't you think T?
Lici chapter 11 . 5/28/2002
I really love this story Rhapsody! This was just too cute! I get so excited when a new chapter comes out!

I have to stop using exclaimations!

Lici!
ninamonkey chapter 10 . 5/14/2002
LOL! I *love* this fic! I love how you introduced Logan's voice as the proud "Papa Bear" and how poor S.A.L. thought her daddy did in her Uncle Bobby. Cute as ever! Man, I looove family fics.

;-)

-"nina."
Chibi-Crysti chapter 10 . 5/12/2002
very cool, soo cute! I can't wait to see how the kid turns out. Sounds like such a cutie!
Lici chapter 10 . 5/11/2002
I was not expecting Logan's entry...and i loved it!

I really really like this story and I...I just really like it.

Lici
Verena G chapter 10 . 5/11/2002
Awwwwww! That child is soooo sweet! Sweet! Sweet! Sweet!(Did I already mention the child is sweet?)I love it how she has wrapped Logan around her little finger! I enjoyed Logans point of view sooo much! That was such a pleasant surprise! The whole chapter was sooo Logan! And: Saana Alexis Logan is such a beautiful name! Update again soon, please!*making puppy dog eyes* Verena
Jubes2681 chapter 10 . 5/11/2002
This is so fantastic. Any more Wolvie POV? Or Auntie Jube maybe? Anything will be wonderful, I have no doubt. The name is pretty interesting - where'd you get it from?
ororoiqadi chapter 10 . 5/11/2002
*bawling* AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Duckie is so SWEET! I just lovelovelovelove her!

Okay, T, you win. New chapter as soon as my laptop gets fixed. Oooh, you play DIRTY.