Reviews for From the Corner at Easter
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Nice.

How God Created Mother

God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of a morning a dew
The calm of a quiet sea,
The beauty of a twilight hour
The soul of a starry night
The laughter of the rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight,
Then God fashioned from these things
A creation like no other,
And when His masterpiece was through,
He called it simply...MOTHER.

Happy Mother's Day!
jenna98 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
you made cry! poor Ophelia!
Luna de Papel chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Just perfectly bittersweet...
writeratheart007 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
The one shot I want to see is the transition from this Ophelia to the one who was holding the baby. Or maybe one with ophelia and hermione.
PrinzessinLeia chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Was für ein niedlicher Eifersuchtsanfall...
Danke fürdiesn OS.

LG Leia
Fire's Shadow123 chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
Ophelia is just too adorable for her own good :)
I really like that you wrote a one-shot dealing with Ophelia feeling left behind. I was actually wondering about how she'd react and how Severus would deal with it as I was reading "From the Corner". And I liked how you portrayed it! Great job!
Hazpotsfan chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Awwwwwww! :'( Poor little ophelia! I definitely knew this would happen at some point and I'm so so sad it came to that! Severus promised that he would always love her the most and he's been ignoring her!

Glad he saw that he was wrong though! Would love to see what happens after this!
Gladoo89 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
That's very realistic and cute ! ;)
x chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
stuff like this really gets to me, i used to feel the same. Maybe i should have tried running away too...nah, i'd probably have just got a slap, WHEN they realised i was gone and got me back.

Being the good one doen't get you noticed, being a spoilt or difficult kid tends to get you the best of everything.

life lessons people
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Oh, so very good! And yes, Ophelia has been trying to be good. What a pity that Hermione's parents don't spoil Ophelia, too; she's going to be part of their family, too. And it isn't fair that Hugo and Rose have so many, and now are taking her daddy away from her, too.

I'm glad that Severus sees what is really wrong. (though Hermione really wouldn't not forgive him for paying attention to Ophelia; maybe Lily would have, but not Hermione).
cleo chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Very sweet. Good short story exploring problems that can occur in a blended family. Love your writing.
em chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
I particularly like this piece! It was rather honest and un-sugar-coated about sibling relationships (it can be really bad when kids are close in age like they are in this fic). And snape going from oblivious to not was a definite plus. There was something I wanted to ask you about your writing plans but I've never been able to log in for some reason. Email me? It's .
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Lynn chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
I adore Ophelia, and this family you have created. If you ever feel like adding more to this story line, I am sure you would have many readers.
Oregonbird chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Same story, two titles - did the Easter story (Easter? Really? In a wizarding world?) get lost?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »