Reviews for Full Circle
aicyel chapter 89 . 6/5
Yay. I really liked this one also. It was introspective, but I enjoyed the fact that Yuuri might not be as oblivious as Conrad thinks. Thank you so much for continuing this. Conrad and Yuuri are my favorite pairing and Kyou kara Maou just doesn't get enough love.
xMoonlightDarknessx chapter 89 . 5/31
Aww so cute! I love these two! :) Thanks for the update!
bleachTHEsky chapter 18 . 5/30
Since you updated earlier I've just been rereading these, because honestly I've MISSED it- and this one really just hits me so hard. Every time. It's so beautiful, and never fails to make me feel better about myself.

Thanks for updating, as always, and thanks for making me feel good when I don't often feel good. :)
KitElizaKing chapter 89 . 5/30
Aw, so close...so close! An infectious, delightful story all the same. I chose to believe that Yuuri did know in that moment, but didn't say anything. Yep, that's what I'll chose. Thanks for the lovely little vignette.
Shiary chapter 89 . 5/30
very cute ;0
Sea Queen - JoKessho chapter 89 . 5/30
This makes me want to go to the beach! Shame it's still too cold over here... :/

Haha, some of the best ideas and drabbles come at work. One of the more productive ways to procrastinate, though ;)
bleachTHEsky chapter 88 . 5/10
After all these years, this story still manages to make me feel like I'm coming home. A warm, cozy blanket I can pull over me when real life gets too hard to deal with. Thanks for posting, as always, and hope you're well.
HakitaSahime chapter 2 . 4/10
AHHHH so cute .
YaoiBunny8702 chapter 88 . 1/22
I love this so much. Everything about this story, up to this very chapter, is absolutely beautiful.
KitElizaKing chapter 88 . 1/16
Oh, so lovely. What a perfect moment of understanding and acceptance on both of their parts. They are so wonderful together.
xMoonlightDarknessx chapter 88 . 1/15
Awww they are so cute! Thanks for writing these one shots! :) They are adorable!
jayfeather63 chapter 87 . 12/14/2016
I could totally invision this entire scene as canon especially in the manga. Conrad always knows when something is wrong with yuuri and it's adorable. I loved the chapter. :)
BlazingEyes15 chapter 87 . 12/11/2016
Ah so cute:) I adore your writing
Shiary chapter 87 . 12/11/2016
Lovely and cute. of course Conrad is the one who notices something is wrong :)
Guest chapter 87 . 12/10/2016
ASDFHJGLLHDGDH HNNNNNG I GOT SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW YOU UPDATED I was on my way home from work when I stopped to (safely) read this and eat some fast food lol, I stalk your kkm fics religiously and have for years :)

This was tender, sweet and heartbreaking - I feel like everyone in this situation saw Yuuri through a lense based on them self - yet Conrad sees Yuuri always just as he is, based on Yuuri- not how Conrad himself feels.

I like that Conrad was glad he could hold Yuuri and be of service to him even through his concern. Although I feel like Conrad measures his own self worth in relation to what he can do for Yuuri far too often. Lol Our poor knight- I'd hate to think of what would happen if he became 'useless' in protecting Yuuri by being old/sick/weak or injured. Unable to be useful would kill him inside, especially if he couldn't be of any use to Yuuri.

Thank you for updating and loving these two dorks! I always enjoy what you write :)