Reviews for Primal Urges
Arnith87 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Excellent final comment from Baralai. A somewhat unexpected happily humorous end is a definite winner to me. )
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
'One glass of water wasn't enough to quench his thirst, though, and he hastily refilled it. Twice.' - What's the matter, Baralai? BIT NERVOUS? ;3 XDXDXD

NO GLOVE NO LOVE, BARALAI. GLAD YOU REALISE THIS.

Cute~
Angel Taisha chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
WOW.

Totally took my breath away and stole any words I may have had to describe this. Awesome!
Angry Girl chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Haha that was great especially the last line :-P haha didn't expect that. Though I wonder what the spira approach to sex really is. Yevon I can see would be harsh or have a narrow view on it unless it of course benifited them.

His unease but blantant staring at the begining amused me, she really would have had to pulled herself together in a determined 'you shall not run away' not to have gone through with this! the desire to run would have been huge i'm sure!
OneThousandCuts chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I approve. You ought to try writing a full-length story. I've seen some of your other work, and each new one-shot you post seems to be even better thought out and composed than the last.