Reviews for How To Win Your Privacy
TearsOfSorrow3232 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This Fic Sucks
TuckingFypo chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
HAHAHA! This is hilarious! xD Especially Gohan's line: "After the shock of my infertility and the upsetting news of Videl being a lesbian, I have decided to drop out of school, and join... a gang."

And the chibis wanting to be..."lez-bee-ins"! xD
Veldin chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I fail to see what funny about this ficI'll stop reading anyour fics now.
LikeOMGSakura chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
They are apart of a society to protect us from the polluting fictions. It's not enjoyable to read fictions that are negligent of the rules, there's nothing pleasurable in reading an incorrectly formatted story. They aren't haters.

Stories receive hate based off of what the content is. Insulting them is no better, it gets people no where. Why can't we just accept the fact a mistake was made, and change it?

Well aside from that nice job, ArcticPuppet.
kalebxdd chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I give you one chance to either edit or delete this piece, seeing that you didn't rate it properly. The mentioning of sexual relationships with a person of the same gender should be rated appropriately, so an M-rating would be sufficient. I kindly ask you to change it now or otherwise I'm going to have to report you.
dbz fan chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
this story was one of the best story i ever readied.

thank you for a good laugh.
animefan1992 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
lol this is so funny
Crap Mester Time chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
This made me laugh out loud!
FMAlchemist96 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
HILARIOUS! i love the goten-trunks lesbian thing! that was pure gold!
the grey mage chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
took me a while to understand who the weakling was.
Flamelord99 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Wow this is hilarious!
Jessica Lynne Greenleaf chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
That was quite funny! I can only see the boys running around trying to be a lesbian first like its some sort of new Super Sayian craze!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
lol. Hilarious story. Loved it. I was cracking up!

Awesome job!
ShadowMajin chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I want to be a lesbian too!

Lol, very cute thing you have here. The gang part was ingenious though. I'd completely forgot about it.
FanficMogul chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Nice! It was oh-so-funny! I liked it. Keep it up.