Reviews for Stalker
AzucenaXshadows chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
Ok. That was both funny ans awkward.
I never consider sasuke to be naive like this. Lol

This story had me cracking up.
Thanks for sharing
DinieLuvYunho chapter 5 . 1/2/2014
Aww they both missing-nins now, how sweet.. I really love innocent and clueless Sasuke, he is soooo cute. Uh Sai have a feeling for Sasuke? That unheard for me before and Sai with Sakura i like cuz they complete each other lol..
HoneyBee137 chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
I straight up DIED of laughter right there. Seriously bro, you funny.

I really enjoyed this fic, it was good for a laugh and wasn't at all too heavy or bogged down with messy situations or feelings that seems to be a common trait in your stories (a well loved trait at that, but I do love a change of pace every now and then) it was a good quick read. Great job.

Can't say I really liked the ending though, or the beginning for that matter. Not because of the way it was written (heavens no!) but because I felt the need to just poof into the fic, grab Sasuke, shove him into Orochimaru's lap to get stronger so that him and Naruto would be on equal ground and there would be that tangible air of sexual tension and betrayed trust floating about the two... I just love true canon fics, they always (if the author is quality) make my heart rejoice in the face of their pure and undying affection for each other. I really like the idea that there was a separation between the two of them, it stoked the fires in their hearts and loins just perfectly for their next meeting. The ending bothered be because I hate the idea of Naruto swaying Sasuke to the dark side when he's supposed to embody the light, of all that is good in the world. And while I do enjoy a break from the norm, I couldn't help but wish Sasuke had just won at the valley of the end. But still, kudos to you and a great plot twist from the canon.

And so my stalking continues... (Oh, the irony) I wonder what fic I'll read next hmm?

I applaud you and your efforts!
giuntronvo chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
Quite serious end compared to the light-hearted tone thorough. let's say this is an odd ending, coupling and further stressing for the odd beginning as well. Sincerely at the beginning i didnt quite understand where they were in the story line. But once figured out, it was actually refreshing to read XD

btw i loove foxy Naruto and sheepish Sasuke ))
giuntronvo chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Thanks the Gods for dmnq8. dmnq8 saves the days. And her stories rock. My gosh.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/15/2013
"He lay curled on his side, one leg in his pants, one leg out, and his right hand frozen stiff in a claw of pain."

funniest sentence youve ever written, and probs ever will write. i sat there laughing for a full 10 seconds.
Eternal Ruby chapter 5 . 2/14/2013
Sasuke is so clueless. Cute
Lady Spain chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
U know it's kinda rated M. The jack-off part. Update pleaseeee
Demoninmysoul chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
You made me like Sasuke... Not too much surprise there, even if I hate canon-Sasuke with passion. But since your portrays of him are good, sensible and not the capital ass he is originally, I have no problems with him being with Naruto (who's clearly just too precious). But you made me pity him, feel protective of him, you made me fear for Sasuke and his feelings, and that's saying something!
I loved it, but made me infinitely embarassed - funny it's still possible after reading so much yaoi...
So thanks for writing this, and sharing. I don't know if there is a sequel, but I wouldn't mind reading it. :)
hanife2 chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
Okay, this last bit with running of to Sound was unexpected and out of the blue, bewilderingly so, but still. Very entertaining fic. There's something about utterly-naive-virgin!Sasuke that just cracks me up (though it honestly makes more sense than when someone writes Naruto the perv as an utterly-naive-virgin). And oh man, the Sai, Sakura, Sasuke thing. Fun. Loved the fic. :)
Shadowfang chapter 5 . 2/24/2012
Yes! I would be rabid for a sequel to this. Really really good story!
in freedom or in fear chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
*chokes*

Weirdest. Story. Ever. (That's a compliment, by the way.) Just..my god I don't even know...

And why the fuck has no one given Sasuke sex Ed classes?
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 5 . 9/20/2011
*Cackles* Jack-off-no-jutsu! Hahaha! Too freaking hilarious.
bostafu chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
"Each slurp lasted four point five seconds."

Okay that's when you know that you are WAY obsessed if you observe him so much that you count to a fraction of a second. lol.
dark-wolf-howl chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
There should be a sequel to this story,it was really good!