Reviews for The Way It Goes
fishing chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
Loved it
j chapter 11 . 8/12/2011
I just read this story and i loved it! I cannot wait for the drama once the trial ( if it happens ) and also the reconnection between Troy and Gabi will be sooo worth the wait. Troy deserves all the love after all that happened.
squirtlee16 chapter 11 . 3/17/2011
I hope Jess heals well
ohmyfvck chapter 11 . 12/29/2010
HEYYYYY! Just wanted to say that you have a really good plot. I hope you keep this story up. :)
Shaz chapter 11 . 12/8/2010
so glad your back. i loved the chapter. can't wait for the next update!
Clembo29 chapter 11 . 12/7/2010
Loved it!
Kaz chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
Wow

Thankyou for continuing this story. The chapter was great. I loved how you showed that Jack felt remourse for what he had done.

Great work please update soon.
pumpkinking5 chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
Thanks you so much for updating! I was so happy that you posted a new chapter.

Troy really knew how to get to Jack. This chapter reflected Jack life. He felt remorseful for his deeds upon Troy. I like how Troy was very methodical and precise with Jack.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
It's Tori That's It chapter 11 . 12/6/2010
Amazing Chapter! :)
Clembo29 chapter 10 . 6/5/2010
Loved it!
sinsrfun10 chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
How about one chapter with Troy dealing with his father? It'll be poignant yet not overdone and you can get on with the Troy/Gabriella story line. :-)
just me chapter 10 . 4/22/2010
Wow amazing story.

I must say that Troy's past really got to me. Not only because of the abuse itsself but mostly because of your impressive writing skills, I could almost feel the blows on my own skin.

I would prefer to see Gabriella and Troy interacting a little more, Im not saying "troyella" but maybe just talking.

Anyways I can't wait to read the next capter of this promising story, please update soon ;-)
Kaz chapter 10 . 4/19/2010
I'm loving your story it's great to see the interaction between Troy and his sisters. I also loved your other stories please update soon
XXbestfriend1XX chapter 10 . 4/14/2010
Love it! Update soon!
nipper777 chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
Great chapter. I for one would love to see Troy confront Jack now he is an adult and on equal terms. But I also wanna see what happens with Troy and Gabriella. So whichever way you go, please update soon.