Reviews for Piggyback Ride
Sand-wolf579 chapter 1 . 3/25
5 is such a great guy. He barely knew 6, but his first instinct was to help him. I can see this being the start of a great brotherly friendship between the two of them.
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Poor 6. At least I've been properly reminded of something and inspired. Thanks.:-) keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
Aoki Aoi 16 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Yes, I did notice the 2x5 moment. I was like, isn't this a 5x6 friendship fic? And then I thought, yeah! I got a bonus, 2x5! I love that pairing. But I also like 5x6. Little triangle relationship there...
Anyway, good job, I'm assuming 6 saw the winged beast?
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWW
D"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWW
so sweet! oh man that was so cute!
aw
aw
a man i havent watched the movie yet and this still hurts me, and makes me go all mushy feely eveywhere
great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
AWWWWWWWW! :D SOOOOOO CUTE! XD
Qille chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Holy crap, a few days ago, I posted a 9 pic on deviantART under the same title! How creepy is that?

That little bit of slash made me twitch. I don't like slash.

Other than that, this story was so cute! Poor little 6, just wanted to be free! And 5 was being such a good friend!

When 6 yelled "Fun! Fun! Again! Again!" it reminded me of the deleted scene where he and 5 almost die, but 9 saves them and 6 yells "Fun! Fun! Again! Again!" HE'S SO CUTE!

Like I said, 5 is such a great friend. ) The ending was adorable!

Great job!
InvaderComa chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I LOVE ALL OF YOUR STORIES SO MUCH!
PoppyECM.6-13 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
that sweet ! i love my dear 6 !
Le Loup Diable chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
AWWW soo cute! I loved it!
who knows chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Aw! SO CUTE! I really love Brotherly love! and Friend love and innocent love! I'm really feeling emotional today sorry. i really liked your little story
Clace4life not logged in chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
OMG That was so cute! XD! This story made me love 6 and 5 more :P. 6 is my fave character but 5 is definitely a close second. I am watching 9 right now and as soon as I finished reading this the part where 5 gives 6 a piggyback and 6 says ''SOUNND!'' in to the gramophone :P just came on screen.

- Good work ;)
Raichul chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Oh hey! This took you LONG enough! This is, like, totally how I could imagine this going. *glomps* I love it.

BTW the whole HINTING of 2x5 note at the bottom made me laugh. I'll have to draw a picture for this one. :3
CreativeJournalist chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Aw. 5 is cool. So is 6, but I like what 5 did. Nice job!
Thrayonlosa chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
God damn, this was absolutely precious.

Oh, oh, I think I spied a line from one of the deleted scenes (which I wish they had kept, too XD)!
xsdryhkkkjbvcxdhjk chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Aws! 5 needs to give 6 piggyback rides more often.

This was soo cute! It made me smile. Thanks you for making my day bright and sunny! 8D