Reviews for What Results from Tripping Over the Stairs
haha very funny!
ever afters chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I loved the ending. :D
KlaineGirlWantingToBeAWeasley chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
lol, i lloved this, and BTW Albus is always in the same year as Rosie. It was rummored that Scorpius and Albus became freinds
TrueLoveIsHardToFind chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
LLLLMMMMMFFFFAAAAAAOOOOOO YOOUUU GOOO SCORPYYY!
It'sawhisper chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Love it. Exspically the part where she's thinking about biting off his nose!
Just the Wind chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I loved every bit EXCEPT where you mentioned Dumbledor, cause he's dead XD But, really funny overall
LostGetFound chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I know this phrase is cliche, but I loved it! That was hilarious and really cute! I especially like the ending where eveyone claps and they kiss and she gets mad about what he did to her ex. Basically, I thought it was great.
Lkay09 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
"...had her 'I'm-an-angry-bitch-who-hates-Scorpius' face on."

HAHA I think I almost dropped my laptop laughing at that.

I really liked this story, especially that you gave both POVs, and it was very Lily/James-esque, the whole 'guy-loves-girl-who-hates-him-and-repeatedly-asks-her-out-in-an-arrogant-way' type thing, but in a good way :)

[: :][: :][: :][: :][: :][: :][: :]
Beebbop chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
That was a great, funny, cute story. It had the full works, loved it, loved it, loved it!
bluewingedkitty chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Haahaha. Aw. That was really cute and sweet and...stuff. It was a good read, if a little legnthy. Sorry, I'm a bit brain dead. Can't quite manage coherent reviews anymore. Um. I liked it. Good job.
PoAph chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Hahaa! That was hilarious! I loved it!
LaPaige chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Poor Scorpius. Just when he gets the hang on it he lets the who hexing thing out. I love this a lot, especially the fact that it's in both point of view's so you can see how both of them are feeling. And the whole 'stop touching my arse' had me giggling a little. Awesome work :D
Harryfan94 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
hahaha i luv this story adn this couple please continue writing more stories
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
lol, cute :) i liked it :) keep up the good work :)
Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Very cute story. However, I would just like to clarify that Albus is in the same year as Rose and Scorpius.