Reviews for Flowers
Windows1 chapter 7 . 4/26/2014
-_- That's quite the cliff hanger, I usually review stories at their completion, but this story isn't completed. Other than that, this is actually a very good story, especially for a 2nd fanfic, I've also noticed the loose main theme, which is good because many stories don't have a main theme line.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Just looking for a story stumbled apon it an I really love it. It's great.
catcat7077 chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter(lookin good *thumbs up*)
GreenRock chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
Certainly one hell of an unexpected twist to the story, but it will definetly be interesting to see where this diversion takes us.

It's a common trait in an author to keep the readers enticed into a story; build the story up to a conclusion (the previous chapter) and then completely bring it to a grinding halt by introducing something as unexpected as this chapter.

Very well done.

GreenRock chapter 6 . 10/31/2010
Wooh, this chapter was filled with soooo much sweetness that I think my teeth have fallen out.

Seriously though, probably the best chapter you've written. It contained everything that the genre invovles and you wrapped it up perfectly.

GreenRock chapter 5 . 10/31/2010
Again, I give you kudos for layering this chapter full of sweet, fluffiness; plus, you injected a little piece of humour as well, which sticks to the genre of the story.

The dialouge between Rae and BB was very good, showing that you write dialouge between characters very well and at the the same time, you keep to the characters traits as well as playing with new dimensions of the characters.

GreenRock chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
Whilst I feel that the story has kind of decreased as far as the humour is concerned, you've upped the level of romance intended for this story. The little incidences of the squeezing of hands or BB putting his arm around Rae are very sweet.

GreenRock chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
If I can pick a strength out of this story is that you are bringing out a side to Raven that we never saw in the programme. By bringing out a side that we don't see in Rae, it allows the author to play about with specific aspects of particular characteristics which then tests the writer in creating something new.

GreenRock chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Nice to add a supporting character in a story. Maybe you were a little hasty with this chapter and perhaps could have built her character up a bit more; write down some of a characteristics is usually good in order for the reader to build a mental image of a new character.

I like how to are hinting at a possible unity between Rae and BB. Again, enticing the reader in order to stay with the prose.

GreenRock chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Just to give you an insight, my reviews will point out pieces that I enjoyed about the chapter . . . :D.

I like how you quickly inject humour into this story via the interaction between BB and Star. Using Starfire's timid nature concerning her (lack of) cooking ability and BB's blatent dissatisfaction of her cocontion suceeded in pulling a laugh from me. That was good.

The way you ended this chapter was interesting. By leaving the reader to guess what BB is going to do next ensures that the reader will return.

Novus Ordo Seclorum chapter 7 . 7/18/2010
Well done. I have been waiting for this update for a while. You did well on it, as I have come to expect from you. It appears that beast Boy's luck has taken a turn for the worse. He was swept up by Kyd Wykkyd and whisked away to parts unknown. Meanwhile, Raven is left to battle the remaining members of teh Hive Five by herself while Robin, Starfire, and Cyborg are out and about enjoying themselves.

I can only wait and wonder to see whether or not BB's circumstances change for better or for worse. Right now he is in a secluded room, weakened by a mysterious liquid. No one knows where he is exactly or where to find him, so the question of how he will get loose remains. I look forward to seeing where you choose to go with it. Good job!
XForeverXXBrokenX chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
You must write more, please.
The Mighty One chapter 7 . 7/15/2010
Skillet, my very awesome friend; another chapter has been completed for me! Alright! :-D You did a wonderful job with everything, how the fighting went, where each of the Hive members had their own little spot against the changeling and Empath. Good work on Kid Wykydde; as Beast Boy thought the portal was Rae's, only to quickly uncover that unknown holding cell of doom. :-O I have to admit, that was quiet the cliffhanger, and you have me on the edge; of where he is exactly? I believe, he is in Jump City prision, a holding cage of his own; but, I'm not too sure. It could also be a secret chamber, deep within Gizmo's and the Hive's home. Maybe something with Slade again? :-O All I know for certain, is you've left quiet the gripping hook.

:-D

The only constructive feedback that I have; is what you've been hearing of me before. Feel free to keep going into the depth of the scenes, of the suroundings to draw them out a bit further. The word content is very fluid, jucy and entrancing to read. Just Like Novus's is, a good dictinary always helps me; to find synnonyms and bigger words, with the same meaning. So, I don't repeat myself constantly and give the next line yet another new taste to the fans. At least I try to do that. You have that difficult feat, well under your belt Skillet. Good work. ;-)

Also nice job, on Robin and Starfire, as they had icecream and went to the movies. And yet another neat idea, crafting out them shutting off their communicators, while Cyborg and Sarah also switched theirs off too, at the same time. -.- All of this leaves Raven by herself, as Hive Five splits once more, and Beast Boy is in quiet the pardiciment of his own.

Thanks once again for the shout-out at the bottom. X-D Wow, Inner Demons is still an interesting read for you? That makes my day even more! You sure craft out great stories, and all of your updates are truly filling and tremendously entrancing to go through; simply just hard to turn myself away. ;-)

~~T.M.O~~
Buri-kun chapter 6 . 7/7/2010
Awww, so cute! nice fluff to read after 'collateral damage'. i found you through the collateral damage recommendations. that was so cute! it cheered me right up!
NCISLOVER chapter 6 . 4/29/2010