Reviews for Mass Vexations
moosejuice5 chapter 4 . 6/4
Why does he need the sheet music? He was playing it for hours, surly he has it memorised by now if not in muscle memory
Frankie The Abridged Reader chapter 9 . 5/22
Ultimate Student chapter 18 . 4/19
So you're a Talimancer.
Rangle chapter 2 . 4/15
Huh, that's a lot of references from artsy ones to pop culture ones. The way the SI got into Shep's team is a bit pushing my suspension of disbelief, but it's not like the canon game was more realistic.
Rangle chapter 1 . 4/15
A musician that writes fanfics... how interesting.
DMD Hanafin chapter 3 . 3/12
No point for Renegades? Pfft what? Who wants to play as a pussy when they could play as a no-nonsense badass.
agigabyte chapter 3 . 10/26/2015
People never seen to realize this is a deconstruction.
Blaze1992 chapter 22 . 7/31/2015
Ok really great story I little put off about something mystical powers at work within mass effect. Other then that I give this story an 8 out of 10. But I have questions I would like to get answers to if you wouldn't mind. 1st What combat class is he going to be in the games? 2nd Will he get unique weapons in the upcoming games? Like the Omni tool is gonna have the Omni-bow or Omni-claws? For guns will he have like M-12 Locust and either M-76 Revent or a M-9 Saber assault rifles? 3rd Since there have been little changes here and there can we expect non canon events and tech? Like for instance the Normandy have it's own mechs and fighter for protection against boarding parties? Just some things I was wondering about.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/21/2015
The reasoning can't stand on its own. There's no way he'd get on the Normandy.
Bobydibob chapter 2 . 6/10/2015
I hate when people name are blank ...just make it out !
DigitalCore chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
I am halfway through the very first chapter and there is only one thing I am currently thinking.

THIS GON' B GUD.
trninjakiller chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
DAMNIT WHY DO PEOPLE CENSOR OUT NAMES JUST MAKE ONE UP!
Lara Jayd chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
I want to like this, I really do, but your OC Art is just SUCH a neckbeard. A musician who sketches at movie theatres and calls Tali 'madam' while thinking he can rescue her using nothing but a crowbar? *Shudder* I can't stand him already and I've only read two chapters. Next thing I know he'll be calling Shepard m'lady.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 18 . 1/22/2015
I wonder how the galaxy reacted when these 'humans' showed up with their many hundreds of instruments, music and orchestras...
Hmm, orchestras...do you think the aliens in the game would even have them? (You just lost the game by the way)
I mean, Turians are way too ordered to consider mixing different instrument families together, the only Asari instruments we see are lyres and Salarians are responsible for all that techno garbage spewed out in every bar, elevator and office in the game.
So I imagine the first diplomats were quite shocked upon being invited to join the new humans in a massive oval room and then dozens of them flood on stage with different instruments. Sounds like a story in and of itself.
TheButterflyComposer chapter 17 . 1/21/2015
Not entirely convinced that they would let him stay on but since they are all going to be criminals in a bit it shouldn't matter too much.
I see what you mean about the emo stuff. If you wanted me to hate the character, this chapter did it in spades. His situation is dire but his actions and mental outlook are ridiculously childish, particularly considering his past admonishments of other characters who were like this. He kinda comes off as someone who didn't know shit about this stuff until it happened to him (and then of course, no one understands his pain...). Good thing he's a viola player already, otherwise he'd be writing bad poetry too.