Reviews for My Sweet Escape
THAT WAS SO CAYOOOTE!
S0phi3F4wn chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
ahh soo steamy...
IDoubt chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
This was hot! But nothing too extreme, I cracked up at Ichigo's line: 'and he harshly noted their first time, if they were to ever have one, would not be in a dirty alleyway in the rain.'

Love this pairing, can go from sweet and innocent to borderline steamy just like that. You writing style I love, descriptive but still simple, hope to read more works from you :)
IObleachmaniacIO chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
He should lighten up! Playing in the rain is so much fun! Especially when is downpouring! You did a great job with the heated making out scene, don't underestimate yourself! The ending was so sweet though. Ichigo was a sweetheart calming her down and giving her conforting sweet kisses on their way there! :D I love it when guys kiss their girls on the forehead/temple and I also love it when they bite their lips...yummmy! ;D
marinka-emka chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
WOW! That was really HOT! I love it...and fav it as well _
Princess Cherry Blossom chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Wow, I looooved your story! Honestly, it's one of the best IchiHime oneshots I've read so far ) I really liked Ichigo in this one, since it's really hard to write an IchiHime and not go a little OOC when it comes to him, but I think this is pretty much how he would act if he was indeed in a relationship with Orihime. Keep up the good work! :D
bluewitch143 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Feisty! Hot! Hot! Hot under the rain!
alice hattercandy chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
SWEET. Two thumbs up, star-chyan!
Sage of Downtown Hyrule chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Aww, this was super cute.

Sweet, unadulterated IchiHime goodness. ;)

Your writing style is so simple and well-phrased. I enjoyed reading this very much. I haven't happened upon any good IchiHime oneshots in a while, and I gotta tell you, this made my day.

Perhaps I'll be inspired to update my IchiHime story as well? Haha, maybe. XDD

Excellent work, though. I'll be looking forward to more.

-Sage
VirgilTheart chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
*Whistles and then grins devilishly* Good SMUT! 8D And you gave ME a hard time about a slightly suggestive drabble back in November! *Pouts*

Teasing/Pay-Back aside, well done! :3 It was hawt!

Your Pal,