Reviews for Fine Dining
theatre-gypsy chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
The thought of Harley and the Joker singing 'A Little Priest' while dancing through the streets makes me so happy. And I'm thankful that someone is feeding poor Jonny. :D
AZ-woodbomb chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Having never seen Sweeney Todd, the reference eludes me. This is sweet though. Harley cooking is an image I am very fond of, for some reason.
Night Monkey chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Jonathan's finally got himself some real food. That's great. Poor Scarecrow, having to subsist off of Chinese for who knows how long.

Harley singing Sweeney Todd songs is awesome. I can see the Mrs. Lovett in her, with the unhealthy obsession with the psycho killer boyfriend and all. Excellent detail, very funny. Do you suppose they'd rather eat priest, lawyer, actor, judge, what? If Harley and Jon had to eat a meat pie filled with someone...maybe Bat-pie. Gross. But fun. Very entertaining story.
E. S. Young chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This is sweet and simple, yet there's so much to love about it. First off, the fact that Harls was able to talk Jonny into letting her cook for him is impressive. That girl must have incredible powers of persuasion. Either that, or she just nagged him until he agreed. :-P

Ick. Leftover Chinese is the worst. The idea of it being in Crane's 'fridge amuses me, though.

The Sweeney Todd reference was my favorite part, hands down. Love the musical, can easily see Harleen relating to Mrs. Lovette, and have always pictured her singing songs from the show while cooking. The fact that it's "A Little Priest" that she's singing makes it even better.

'Jonathan only smirks and keeps eating.' - This nearly made me say "Aww!" out loud. Really, it was the perfect way to close the story.
deleted9 chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
These really are a lot of fun to read. I like how short they always are...yet how they hold so much emotion and happenings..jam packed full of meaning, really, or it is that way to me haha. Very good though, I liked this description: "a harlequin awhirl amid faded blue and white tiles". Also, enjoy that she was singing Sweeney Todd haha, perfect.