Reviews for Zero Visibility
YukiAme chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Loved your story. As used as they are to ignorance and sand being thrown in their wheels by the very beings they are trying to save, it must get to them at some point. Well introduced review of the current situation too. Thank you for sharing
TheKritty chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
What a GREAT characterisation!I loved it! You totally nailed the boys, seriously!

I feel so sorry for them, especially for Dean!I mean, how can you NOT feel sorry for them,right? And some people might say " 's just a car" but it's for the Winchesters (und us).It means so much to this was a great idea,it really made my heart hurt like hell.

"Listen up, Potential Blood Addicts and Vessels, just say no."

- That's...Supernatural-ish, jeez!Despite the angst and the drama and tragedy, it cracked me up! *lol*

Very well done!
badaiwind chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
It's beautifully written.

Yay, the hiatus almost over. :D
annie200 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Loved this! Poor Dean, trying to help Bobby and kicked in the gut again, and so hurt by the fact that it's deliberate. And Sam's reaction was so perfect.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Always glad to see a new story from you and I will have to check out your auction.

I like Sam's thoughts, so true, I would imagine if Sam had time to even date, his whole past with Ruby would mess things up.

I loved Sam's worry when informed he needed to check on Dean and than how he worked on controlling his anger, because Lucifer wants Sam to be angry.

The Impala is part of the family, how dare someone hurt her. I felt bad for Dean, just one more thing he couldn't control and a family member he couldn't protect.

I did have to smile at Dean's thoughts and question to Sam about God taking care of the person who hurt the Impala.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Lol, thats totally great, and I totally hope the guy that dented Dean's car gets smited! :D
suz mc chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
You made ME a happy cabbage. :-) This is awesome. During a time of huge stress, it can be the little thing that gets to you. That car represents home to Dean. It's the only consistent thing in his life. Every one left. Baby stayed. Baby doesn't talk back or run off or judge him and when he got back from the pit, she was still there, just the same as before.

Hell, I want that video footage of who did it!
22 | « Prev Page 1 2