Reviews for Thirst
PJackson-twilight-hungergames chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I lllloooovvveee it! please do more!
iheartbooks4ever chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
i love it :) hope you update soon! i'm starting to like Caine & Astrid together...
princessozmaofoz chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
So, I'm going to send you another ardent Please, PLEASE continue this story. It is absolutely incredible in every way!
dorothyw chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Oh my goodness.

I just read this fanfic today, and WOWWWWW. Just WOW.

Firstly, I LOVE the way you write... Like, your writing style. xD

And secondly, THIS IS JUST SO COOL! I love it how for once, it's not CainexDiana, but CainexAstrid, even though I still love CainexDiana. OMG, I can't stop thinking about this fanfic, it's sooooo intense! And I love how each chapter is so long, and the way it switches around to each character's POV, and it like flows really well.

Adding to favourites, definitely. Amazing stuff, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! PLEAAAAAAAAASE *BEGS*
Midnight Pandora chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
Amazing. PLEASE update this, I know it's been a long time since you have last but this story is so addictive, you HAVE to update it, it's pure amazingness! :)

Moon
Account is not in use. Sorry chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Please update please. This story is addictive! Amazing!
princessozmaofoz chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
This is not only the best Gone fanfiction I have ever read but also one of the best fanfictions I have ever read period. It has made me ship Caine/Astrid as well as renewed my appreciation for Sam/Astrid and Caine/Diana. PLEASE don't stop writing just because your characteration of Penny is slightly different than the one in Lies. This story is far too amazing for you to stop for any reason.
TearDropsOnMyBlueJeans chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
You're killing me :) You said the next update wouldn't be long..but it's been nearly four months :)could you please, please update? I love how you've managed to put everyone in character, though I have a suggestion to make - could you maybe divide like the parts with Dekka and her partner, Sam & Diana and Asrid and Caine so it'll be more distinguishable? That would be great :) Excellent story, can't wait for the next parts. I think I've figured out that I love Caine/Astrid, strangely enough :)
ErIkA chapter 2 . 8/10/2010
are you michael grant? cause its not fair if you are...;) this is so wonderful, please update. Sam is soo sweet, i love him&astrid together!
Tamara chapter 2 . 7/15/2010
Hey!

Are you writing the 3rd charapter of this?

I love it!

I know i'm a bit late but i wanna know how it ends!

So please.

Do you wanna write another part?

I hope so!

Kisses Tamara
S.Legossi chapter 2 . 5/18/2010
Thank you for this amazing story. Gone isn't HarryPotter popular yet but it's amazing and this is the best fic I;ve read. Please write more, please?
Vera Amber chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Dude, you realize it's been nearly a month, right?

UPDATE!

-grin-

Vera
crazyboutFAYZ chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
POST SOON! I want to know what happens next! :D
c chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
POST SOON! I'm eager to know what happens next. :D
Jammeke chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
Sam/Diana, huh? Interesting. I look forward to see where you're going with this.

Jammeke