Reviews for Shades and Hues
the.omnipresent.quaffle chapter 5 . 2/16
God this is really good, but do you have to break our hearts!? I like how you include Padfoot and Moony too:)
You and me and us 33 chapter 10 . 9/4/2013
Mmm awesome. Makes me wanna say it...I loved it!
HPFan4eva chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
adooooowable! 3 3
Hope's Mo chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
These are all so sweet! Thank you for sharing your writing. These chapters just made my day (and made me smile).
Annabell chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
Hey I just wanted to let you know that I really need you to update this... I'm having a huge book hangover and I need some good fanfiction to make me feel better! So please update soon!
Dozy Dora chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Love this story! Especially this last chapter! :D x
Hi chapter 10 . 12/25/2012
Hi there! I just wanted to tell you that I really love these drabbles and I hope you can update and write more soon! I would absolutely love you forever if you did! Thank youuuu!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Pleeeeeeeease update soooooooon!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2012
Yayyyy you updated! That chapter was adorable (like all the others)! I really hope you continue to write more and add chapters soon!
PS - I think I'm goin to have to add "must own a dishwater gray sweater" to my list I things I want in my dream guy(: you just made it sound so appealing and comfortable! Hahaha(: thanks for writing this beautiful stuff!
PPS- I really want a James potter of my own.
Luckyinluv chapter 10 . 12/6/2012
Awwwww...I'm fangirling right now! Amazing story! Keep it up!
Sadlynotred chapter 10 . 11/28/2012
I love these! Thank you for sharing.
ifallalot43 chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
Holy crap! These were the sweetest and most beautiful and cutest and most amazing Lily/James stories I have ever read! I hope you keep writing more of these! How about a colour like white? There's lots of possibilites like clouds, snow, hospitals, or a piece of paper.
christinask chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
That is the best one of the shades yet. This is simply amazing. They are so undescribably cute together... Why can't real people be like that?
Caramelized chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
Ahh this gave me knots in my stomach :).
It's been so long since i've read lily and james and this was beautifully written :D!
dragonsinromania chapter 10 . 11/22/2012
Adorable Chapter! I'm glad you continued on to write and update. Hope to hear from you soon. xo