Reviews for Life Choices
bookwyrven chapter 5 . 7/14
I really like this story line that you've made here. could you possibly finish the story?
BLav527 chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Hi! So I just spent the week re-reading this and pretty much all of your fics. I love them all but especially this NYC society angle. I hope you do continue one day and maybe even include more of Gaara? :) ok shutting up now- cheers!
jayfeather97 chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
I absolutely love how you weave all these stories and pairings together! It's such a pleasant read, looking forward to your update (:
ReniJo chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Tho I just started to read this story, I already love it to pieces. :D
I guess it's normal, since I enjoyed your other NY Society ffs as well. :)

Keep up the good work!
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
I just think it looks good to see a pair of blonde hair in a see of blacks and browns...
teamcan chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
I love your New York society series! They're all well written as well as interesting. I look forward to reading more!
Kyanie chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
nice and exciting update! thanks a lot :) please update soon
crystal-gundam chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Yay! You're back!

A little bit of everyone in this chapter. I love how Temari and Shikamaru didn't really decide anything :P and the cameo from Lee! I don't think I've seen him appear in the society series yet...

Update soon? :)
Jess chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
:) it's always a pleasure to read the nys series and i'm really glad you've updated! I really would like to know what's going on with the rest of the couples, but all the mentions are nice
Retainit chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
I was stunned when I got the e-mail that this story was updated!

I am glad to see that you didn't give up on this story :3

Don't worry I'm sure we're still interested in this fan fiction, well I know I am

Loved reading this chapter. Is the next chapter going to have Asuma on the field? Oh I wonder what Asuma's reaction will be when he learns that Kurenai went into Labour, and please don't make it horrible (like her losing the baby) I might actually die -.-"

Anyways! Glad to hear from you again, take your time with the next chapters we do know you're busy! :3
Hzleys87 chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
It was a wonderful surprise to see that you've updated this story. The latest chapter was great, a very entertaining read and I can't wait to see the next installment. Keep up the great work :D
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Welcome back! (: I love how this chapter touched on more than one couple
Just Lovely chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
I really like, how despite the focus of the fic is on Shikamaru and Temari, you still include everyone else, there's a more variety, I guess.

I really love how much dedication you put into both Shikamaru and Temari. They're determined to make it work but can't seem to even find the time to do so but I really like how, despite that, they already act like a couple, how Shikamaru said.

Sai's comments are so funny, said in such a care-free manner that lets out a nice bunch of humour.

Kiba and Ino are cute, I really love the way you portray them.

I love how you added that small part with Sasuke's expression changing to "something between shock and fright."

And I was surprised about the update, but this is just wonderful.
Okazaki323 chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
My favorite part was def the shikTema Part. The other parts were good but I loved their banter in this chapter. No naruhina parts :(
pye-it-tee chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
I nearly screamed when I checked my email and saw that your story had updated. I was afraid that you were dead on FanFiction, and I'm pretty proud to be your first chapter 5 review (at press time).

I missed NY Society fics, and I've loved them for a long time now. So, keep up the good work, and I hope you update more often; I just love the plot twists.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »