Reviews for Life Choices
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 5 . 7/13/2016
Waaahhhh I hope you can continue this though... I really like the setting... It's like Gossip Girl...
authentiquex chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
Hi!
I'd like to know if you will continue this story? Because I think this story is great, and I really2 like the settings and the way you give problem to each couple...
I rarely find people who writes almost all naruto canon pairings, especially with ShikaTema in.
I hope you can continue this story tho!
ILiterallySlappedYou chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
Woooo could Asuma be in trouble? Love your stories! :))))
bookwyrven chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
I really like this story line that you've made here. could you possibly finish the story?
BLav527 chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Hi! So I just spent the week re-reading this and pretty much all of your fics. I love them all but especially this NYC society angle. I hope you do continue one day and maybe even include more of Gaara? :) ok shutting up now- cheers!
jayfeather97 chapter 5 . 5/10/2013
I absolutely love how you weave all these stories and pairings together! It's such a pleasant read, looking forward to your update (:
ReniJo chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Tho I just started to read this story, I already love it to pieces. :D
I guess it's normal, since I enjoyed your other NY Society ffs as well. :)

Keep up the good work!
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
I just think it looks good to see a pair of blonde hair in a see of blacks and browns...
teamcan chapter 5 . 11/17/2011
I love your New York society series! They're all well written as well as interesting. I look forward to reading more!
Kyanie chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
nice and exciting update! thanks a lot :) please update soon
crystal-gundam chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
Yay! You're back!

A little bit of everyone in this chapter. I love how Temari and Shikamaru didn't really decide anything :P and the cameo from Lee! I don't think I've seen him appear in the society series yet...

Update soon? :)
Jess chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
:) it's always a pleasure to read the nys series and i'm really glad you've updated! I really would like to know what's going on with the rest of the couples, but all the mentions are nice
Retainit chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
I was stunned when I got the e-mail that this story was updated!

I am glad to see that you didn't give up on this story :3

Don't worry I'm sure we're still interested in this fan fiction, well I know I am

Loved reading this chapter. Is the next chapter going to have Asuma on the field? Oh I wonder what Asuma's reaction will be when he learns that Kurenai went into Labour, and please don't make it horrible (like her losing the baby) I might actually die -.-"

Anyways! Glad to hear from you again, take your time with the next chapters we do know you're busy! :3
Hzleys87 chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
It was a wonderful surprise to see that you've updated this story. The latest chapter was great, a very entertaining read and I can't wait to see the next installment. Keep up the great work :D
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
Welcome back! (: I love how this chapter touched on more than one couple
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »