Reviews for Life Choices
Just Lovely chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
I really like, how despite the focus of the fic is on Shikamaru and Temari, you still include everyone else, there's a more variety, I guess.

I really love how much dedication you put into both Shikamaru and Temari. They're determined to make it work but can't seem to even find the time to do so but I really like how, despite that, they already act like a couple, how Shikamaru said.

Sai's comments are so funny, said in such a care-free manner that lets out a nice bunch of humour.

Kiba and Ino are cute, I really love the way you portray them.

I love how you added that small part with Sasuke's expression changing to "something between shock and fright."

And I was surprised about the update, but this is just wonderful.
Okazaki323 chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
My favorite part was def the shikTema Part. The other parts were good but I loved their banter in this chapter. No naruhina parts :(
pye-it-tee chapter 5 . 7/30/2011
I nearly screamed when I checked my email and saw that your story had updated. I was afraid that you were dead on FanFiction, and I'm pretty proud to be your first chapter 5 review (at press time).

I missed NY Society fics, and I've loved them for a long time now. So, keep up the good work, and I hope you update more often; I just love the plot twists.
ClubSauce chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
Man how did I miss this? I love your writing!
Okazaki323 chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
coolio.
Retainit chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
This story is really good! I can't wait till you update I've been following this series!

Hopefully you update!and update soon!
dawnyx chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
your NY Society fics go hand-in-hand with my Harry Potter set (I love both ;D): I have to reread them at least once a year, and every time, something makes me smile. The detail, characters, and subtle references are all great!
Kyanie chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
Enjoyed it. Hoping for an update soon...
kyanie chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
Great job on intertwining all the stories of, say, more than a dozen characters! This story sure goes into my faves among your other stories :)
Kyanie chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
I really am enjoying this AU NY stories. Great job on this and I like the pairings too especially Nejiten and Naruhina. Good luck on your studies :)
Hello chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I'm not sure if you read these all the times but in one of you new york society stories you said Gaara went off to Egypt so I was thinking you could do a Gaara Matsuri fanfiction maybe? Just an idea :D

Now onto reading!
mai-sterrr3 chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
once again, i LOVE your new york series. your writing skills are amazing. this chapter was really good. I just want to point out a typo so you can fix it:

" Tenten appeared in the doorway, attempting to discreetly shove a pair of Old Navy flip flops in her purse as to discard the evidence that she had only now donned her Jimmy Choos. [...] It was my idea. TENTEN & I ... "

Tenten was talking at the moment so I think you meant Temari. once again, great job (:
Hzleys87 chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
I really love your New York series, and when I found out you were making a serialized fanfic including all the couples I think I smiled for a whole minute in glee.

I just love how you portray all the characters, you've got a wonderful talent in keeping them in character despite how different their circumstances are from the manga they come from.
Just Lovely chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
That was a great chapter.

I feel so bad for Temari and Shikamaru, it just seems so hard for them now and there's so much stress evident in their careers. Inviting them to the Hyuuga monthly dinners seemed like a good idea but as it went on...wow, you were certainly surprised.

Hiashi has some serious problems like really, did you have to bring that up? Now of all times and then there?

Asuma and Kurenai are so cute but you can still tell that there's something going on with Asuma, he's just not letting on to anything.

Haha, I just can't imagine Kiba's face when he finds out what's on his neck. Ino is just so sly it's funny.

I can really feel this pit in my stomach when I read the ending for this chapter, I just don't think it's going to sit well with me.

Update soon!
InosBane chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
This was a wonderful, beautifully written chapter. I especialy like your handling of the death of Neji's father and absent mother.
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »