Reviews for Life Choices
w.i.t.c.h fan in ut chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Another great story is unfolding, that I am sure of. This is a really good start. Oh boy, poor Hinata. Hehehehe.
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Love this start!

I can just see this story having so many possibilities. I honestly am just wanting to read this on and on again, like a book you don't want to put down after starting to read it, it's like addictive.

There's so much description, so much detail and you just love it.

It's beautifully written and there's just so much going on.

I love the whole idea of just getting Temari and Shikamaru married like the last moment, 'finally!' it's like that kind of moment, you've been wanting it forever but you just never have the time. It's going to be a splendid ending.

Update soon!
ihatewriting chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Fantastic start!
Nothingbutblue chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
This looks like an awesome story! I'm a big fan of all of your work and I love this series! Thank you for updating and I hope you do have time to update soon! Great job.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
AH absolutely adore this series so i'm INCREDIBLY glad you're making a multi-chapter continuation of it..cannot wait
pyrodeactivatedzia chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This is very well done! My heart broke a little for Temari and Shikamaru.

The Naruto-Hinata scene was pure genius fluff. Incredibly well done!

-Pyro
MadamMistress chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
I was so excited to see something new from you! And you didn't dissapoint! Can't wait for more. :)
MisCelineous chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Oh! I can tell that this is gonna be good. I've always loved your NYS fics, how they entertwine and relate. But having a multi-fic story about all of them? I'm already anticipating awesomeness from this point on! One thing tho, is the last line supposed to be said by tenten? I think it's supposed to be sakura, but I'm not too sure but it's a bit confusing.
InosBane chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Great start Nessie, I love this series!
solfire chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Ah! I loved the New York series! I'm so jazzed you're gonna continue it :) Can wait for more!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4